Lachzeer's location guide to catching rare arkadions

screen shot plz, was It a mission battle or you caught it?

where do you find the little mage cat thingy

i believe that was a mission arkadion.

Necrodrake anybody really want that guy :slight_smile: THANKS

Necrodrake is the reward for 30x lvl99’s, first town…

Thx for all these informations!

i have some questions:

• where can i find chopperhorn (evolves to bronzehorn and finaly to goldenhorn)? does it even exist?

• same with iceratops

• what element is the dreadwolf?

People stop asking the same questions!!! If you need to know where the dragons and starter are look it up!!! Everyone on this forum has said it a million times, are you slow?
And Dreadwolf is water and is a totally awesome monster, don’t waste your time on brakie and spark evolution unless you especially like earth monsters

Can you please post where to get the bone dragon to make a plasmorex ?

I can’t find the actual list on this list. It’s just people complaining about the list. Link?

The list is in spoiler tags, 1st post on the first page, just click the show button

I’ve just got ashie, bloodclaw (level99) , leviathan
All from eggs and they’re really good

THANKS dear fiend

Moogong isn’t actually a rare… just sayin. hes everywhere later in the game. 

I guess he didn’t wanted to show us?

Uhm… the Nilo description in the OP says it’s west of takran, but the screenshot shows the mountains east of takran… what’s the right spot, before I spend hours upon hours in the wrong place?

East at the screenshot sorry bout that

It was most likely a summon. Not catchable.

The monster you’re referring to is pretty nice. Gearwolf is a future Online Mission…I think.

I followed the screen shot and got one. Good luck and happy hunting!

Can u put up pictures where jabby are?

It’s south of Windon. Just go down two arrows and they should spawn fairly quickly. They aren’t too rare to come by. ^^

1 Like