Lachzeer's location guide to catching rare arkadions

Don’t worry, your English is fine! ^^

They are very, very hard to get, especially the starters and the dragon hatchlings. Usually it takes a few hours or more, so just keep trying! If you haven’t seen it already, check out this thread: http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/707-the-best-and-most-efficient-way-to-farm-rares/

This helped me very much thank you.

Does anybody knows where Nr. 250 can be found?
The evolved form of him looks very cool.

If I’m not mistaking, anything past 240 is egg-only, online-mission-only, or unobtainable.

Thank for answer.
Looks like I never will obtain this card :frowning:

When I found a Skullrex on the place below I also found a Gearhound in the same Battle just 3 or 4 Monster after Skullrex.
I was so frustrated that I could no catch him.
The reasen why I could not catch him because there was not card on the left side of the Gearhound.
Does anybody knows why?

That would be because it was summoned by a Gargol and it summons things when it uses an ability

That said, it does it randomly and is a random glitch

Gearwolf is a future mission arkadion

Man, now I am really frustrated that i could not catch him XD

Hey!

Does anyone know where I can find Squallfox?

Thanks!

I GOT AN ASHIE!!! After 4 hours of grinding I pull it from a fricking mission egg what the heck

Squallfox should be around Maldan, which is southwest of Geat. ^^

And congratulations Faarfire!

I can’t find Nilo east of takar… Are we sure that where it is?

Any specific square for chopperbug

Okay I’m just saying here but 3000+ battles should have spawned any of these at lease once right? Iv kill so many seaquills I killed glazio 1,008 hp and tidalwhale 1,001 hp and scorchwing 643 hp each one hp at a time seaquills reflected 1 hp and still no leafie

Bad luck dude

I just got a Rexy from 4 steps southwest of the previously identified spot. (One step away from the peninsula tip.)

How to find akney
Plz

I just found a pearex south of Orlando at the end of the forest
Orlan
Auto correct sucks
Is it rare plz answer anyone plz plz
How do I get a Levi I know lots of people ask this but I really want it plz
Pearex is really common on aswell 1/2

why cant i find a frost jack on the spot shown ive been farming for 3 hours now is he really this hard to find or am i just the unluckiest person in the history of this game

I just found one there. It took me at least 30 minutes to find one using metallodius

I found 2 within about 10 minutes at the spot, so either I was super lucky or you are super unlucky  :frowning: