Justice for the doggo

Canishogun should be brought back to life.
Let’s gather some ideas.

• make underdog/samurai soul work with 5 stars but therefore decrease the stat increase
  • tu lowered to a reasonable amount again
  • Make enlist lv 4 it’s SS and underdog a 3 use active skill that only affects 1 monster with lower tu

Cani is fine without the ss
Maybe they should reduce it’s tu to 100

4 Likes

That’s the whole point though.
He has an unique idea, which got nerfed to the point where it’s better off to play him without a SS.
Opening him up to combo with creative but balanced SE Frontlines would make him what he should be again. And give alot of showtime to some underused SE.

I have a couple of suggestions
1st Make enlist lv 4 it’s SS (50 TU)
2nd Make underdog a 3 use active skill that only affects 1 monster at the time (50 TU)

4 Likes

He was meant to make epics shine, not super epics.

Underdog being lower TU would be my suggestion. I don’t know why they made it such high TU. Then what we need is a few more epics which are interesting to put in a team with him.

I like the second idea a lot but don’t think it’s a good idea to make enlist such low TU. I know other monsters have instant enlist skills but he’s got incredibly high speed so they’re basically guaranteed to come if they’ll be helpful plus they give Canishogun piercing and charge retribution. Cani is a fine monster without this TU being lowered… it just needs some love for the underdog strategy again.

1 Like

Like the first idea. The 2nd one on the other hand might be too much

About the second idea, maybe 70 seconds will be better. Some people could see it too fast in +9

I know a high speed intant enlist was too much and that’s why i suggested 50 TU but 70 would be fine as well

are you kidding? we have armadiator ,P.g soramid, abbysraider. I dont want single monster can kill 12 monster with 1 combo.

for me Cani is oke,he is not bad.High speed,low cost for leg(14),have enlist to use retribution,can counter orca if player use with some epic with high speed,piercing damage,have mini execute(flame eater),

The piercing damage high speed epic can already kill padrinorca without any help xd (the plant one).

About the rest you said. Yes, we agreed to buff a SE is too much, but there are other suggestions.

1 Like

Cani is one of the best monsters in the game as is. He doesn’t need anything else.

6 Likes

I just got it and tried underdog, the ss needs some love, the defense of epics rose significantly but the damage output wasn’t good at all.
Probably Underdog’s stat increase should be increased to 300% or 400%.

On which epics did you try it

He’s fine. Leave him alone

1 Like

Bruh try this
Cani Siege whale Glaciermane Water starter
2x single AoE from the first two and AoE all from Siegewhale(in PvP)

1 Like

You just hate Canis and dont want it back into the meta because as it is right now it’s mediocre at best, not viable in top PvP. Canis has a lot of powerful things that make it’s move set really appealing but deeply lacks synergy (mainly because of the high TU of all his moves something that devs recognized by giving it a situational low TU skill like Flame Eater) and this issue was covered in the past by it’s use in AoE FLs and AP Spam and with both of those aspects heavily nerfed some months ago the monster simply has nothing to offer now

He’s the most versatile and fastest Stun Converter in the game, both by a mile. If you can’t find a use for him I don’t know what to tell you, but it isn’t the monster’s fault.

I’ve been facing some Canishogun in this PvP, and he’s troublesome when surrounded by APs. It can be hard to face if you don’t have monsters with True Hit (like me), because his Samurai Soul Retribution one shots all monsters.

The real shame is the fact Underdog, which is such a cool move, is now actually disadvantageous to use because of his high TU.

This looks like a perfect solution to it imo

Wrong!!! Nulltron is

Wrong!!! Glaciahorn is

As it wasn’t the monster fault when it got nerfed thanks to people like you ranting about it instead of doing some better teambuilding in the first place!!!

I disagree.

Nulltron’s versatility comes from Execute, which is less versatile than Flame Eater (especially with a 4s on field), and from Repulse, which I’d take over Enlist only because of RAW’s nonsense.

Nulltron also loses a lot of utility the moment your opponent is stun protected, while Cani just doesn’t care what your opponent runs.

True, I forgot about him.

He deserved the nerf. Granted I would have nerfed Flame Eater to Counter Strike instead of the extra tu on Underdog, but give or take…

Regardless he’s undoubtedly a top tier still.