Eggs should be cheaper or contain better arks

This is ridiculous. I don’t even feel like typing why they need to change the eggs. Hopefully they do more then make timing impossible the next update

Amen

It’s supposed to be a gamble. Eggs were meant to be a large majority of their income, which is why they contained exclusives to begin with. However, that was then abused due to the ability to time eggs. They’re supposed to contain more not so good than good Arkadions as a gambling system in which you are drawn to spend more for a higher chance at winning said exclusives. All Arks in golden eggs are or evolve into 6+ star Arkadions. If you choose to spend real money and don’t get what you wish, then that’s bad luck. However, it’s much more likely you will not win, so you can’t get mad at the developers because you caved into gambling. It falls back on you for choosing to do so in the first place.

The system gives you about an approximately 6-15% chance to win one of the better prizes, not including the 500/1000 gold spots in the eggs, with the chance being higher in gold mission eggs, especially when fevered. You still have an overwhelming chance to not win the “prize” Arkadions or gold, however, so just because you didn’t win, you shouldn’t act surprised when the odds are against you no matter how you spin.

If I remember it right… Freezebear is 5.5 stars right?:slight_smile: some times we get it too

He’s a bit of an exception. He’s got 3 evos & just as strong as any 6 * arks.

Eggs costs 298 gold, we can buy 200 or 550 gold , and we have to buy the second one to buy at least an egg, so 4,49 euro for what? grizzierex, pricksters and other catchable arks. I’m not saying that i wanna win 90% of times. But im paying real money. REAL MONEY, so I PRETEND something more than 6% to win a decent prize. i spent like 30 euro ( not so much ok, but still money for a game with bugs lol) and all i got is 3 grizzyrex, 2 yetigo , wales and other catchable ark, and goldenhorn, but i was able to catch him in mission too lol. So gg to those people who time, maybe u did it right .

I know, update coming to save us. I’m waiting this update since december. Maybe too much.  

Ok, thats a game made to make money. But please, be honest . That’s not right for costumers to have a chance of 6-15% each 4,49 euro lol its better going to slot machines, at least i get fun and i can win something better than yetigo ahahah

Update coming to save us? More likely to destroy the game for people who can’t spend money.
I’m gonna have to keep my pile of gold growing because the egg spin is such a rip off that I honestly don’t believe someone would spend money on it when you can time eggs.

I’d throw my iPhone out my window if the update makes this a pay-to-play game. There is absolutely no way I’d be happy if that happened, and I’m sure many people won’t either, so I’m going to believe that it won’t happen.

As for gold, I agree. We get enough gold eggs from missions. The extra free gold is better for gold cards, anyway.

The Devs have said that they are against pay to win or free to play games. Plus, we have already paid an initial price anyway. And that is worth what we have in game at the moment.