goodbye ciao

After giving it a lot of thought I decided to permantly quit the game,
while it was fun while it lasted the new design decisions are sucking the fun out of the game for me.

So long NeoWaifus

5 Likes

Your decision makes me very sad, I don’t want to get involved, but why don’t you take some time and then think about it again? This is a game that rewards you over time, the path is not easy and it is very easy to get frustrated, maybe you could play it more relaxed… just a few friendly comments =)

1 Like

:wave: good bye :wave:

Enjoy the time out of neo :v:

1 Like

It’s sad that you’re leaving after so long, save your account, at some point you’ll want to come back

X2, better save ur acc for the future maybe one day u can play again ,sad u leave but GL

1 Like

I quit the game numerios times but I end up installing it looking for the fun it’s not that time consuming like other games quite stratagised, it’s not the game you play it whole night and beat it delete it, mark my words you will comeback (at least for anniversary)

1 Like

Arrivederci!

I’ll miss you! You were one of the most skilled players I’ve faced by far. It’s a shame these awful designs keep pushing players away.

5 Likes

That is true😔

Welcome to the squad

@Randolph lil hint
i am 99% sure u wont be able to quit the game permamently because u finna miss it
i suggest u to keep the game (Do shrine, open and play every 2-3 day, ur choice) and try to find another game that will make u forget neo
it gonna help alot

1 Like

@Randolph one of the few that got jokes and wasn’t salty, you shall be missed.

1 Like

i agree that its terrible they haven’t made a shiny Jerbo or a Hydrostaticsphere yet and therefore i feel your pain man.

this game is too addictive to just give up though. take a break, eat some cheese. come back refreshed and kick some Neobutt.