Farewell Everybody

I’m done with Neo. I tried to ignore it, but I just can’t stomach the disgusting immoral artwork anymore.

I’ve had some laughs in the forum over the few years I’ve been here. Thanks for the hilarious discussions everybody.

Also, to anybody I argued with during my time here. Don’t take it personally. For the occasions I was rude/impolite to people-you have my sincere apologies. Sometimes I got too passionate about a topic and overstepped the line and sometimes I trolled and stirred the pot as well. I hope everybody is cool with it.

Take care guys, and no my account is not for sale. I’m deleting my large collection of top tier legends. I don’t want to support a game that has no ethics in anyway whatsoever.

Take care :+1:

28 Likes

Good bye to another og player

3 Likes

Now this is sad to hear; despite our differences I’ve always had a sense of respect for you, Saitama. Unfortunately, I don’t see the sexualised artwork going away anytime soon due to the increase in profits they’re generating, so it’s understandable why you decided to jump ship. It was a blast having you around, and I’ll miss the spark of life you brought to the community.

6 Likes

BTW, you will be glad to here that I did end up changing my opinion of Void. . I think that was our biggest difference :joy:

1 Like

That’s good to hear; I’m glad I was able to enlighten you before the end came.

2 Likes

saitama : trying to get jackal for 2 years
Jackal feature as pvp reward
saitama : quits game

4 Likes

That’s actually hilarious. It’s funny because I forgot about Jackal but now that you reminded me I actually don’t care about him or any character in the slightest!

It’s wierd. I feel like I’ve just woken up to the reality of this game and no longer care for it at all. Amazing!

2 Likes

As I mentioned before, I am saddened by this situation, I had little but positive relationship with you, I hope in the future I will change Neo’s situation and you want to return =)
(to this day, I don’t know what ID you use in Neo haha!)

2 Likes

We’ll lose all the old players… Mr. X, Saitama… Who’ll be the next?

With you gone bro there is no point in checking the forums anymore.

We had our time trolling this fourms and it was the most fun part of this game.

Believe me brother it might be hard at first but you be glad you quit the game now then later, if you ever feel like coming back just check the fourms and see the cancer mythics/P0rn they sell and remind yourself you made the right choose.

4 Likes

Respect your decision but sad to see you go dude. Thanks for giving me PVP tips while I was still a noob way back in the day.

1 Like

You’ll be back in 4 days like @DMG_LUCKDRAGON when he made a similar post to this saying he was leaving. This is just another attempt to get the devs to look at the designs.

This is me quitting and never coming back.

Man, I will miss your negativity :joy:

Seriously though, take care of yourself out there in this troubled world. .

2 Likes

For sure, the harmless trolling was fun. The AP spam saga was by far the most entertaining era of this game. I was dying of laughter. Man I laughed so hard for so long during that time :joy:

I’ll never forget this:

Your were AP spam pimp.
@squinty1880 was “look mum AP spam”
& I was the hooker.

I cracked up so hard that day.

6 Likes

My latest ID was “neo is dying”. Very fitting.

1 Like

if you really quit, at least visit this forum once a while
it’s always nice to see old player still hanging out
god speed!

1 Like

Hey Santiaco aka saitama , adios amigo . It was good playing with u .

PS : pm me ur acc code . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Does that Nick sound familiar to me, did we play recently? I really don’t know how many games we had, but GG to all of them =)

1 Like

Let’s not forget LemonSqeezy.

1 Like

Lol i totally forgot about this moment we were trolling hard :joy:

1 Like