Island Challenge Duration

I think it should last more than 5 days. It doesn’t give anywhere near enough time for a hardworking player to get all the rewards if they lose some battles, especially with limited drafts and tokens

300 is the “end” of the rewards. 400 and 500 were added as additional milestones for the people who have done well with their team and/or play brilliantly. From my experience there’s plenty of time to get to 300 and it’s now far more achievable every time since we’ve got the redrafting. 400 has been possible for me most times (this time was the first one I couldn’t do it since the improvements to drafts) and 500 might sound ridiculous but it’s do-able if things go perfectly.

I disagree. For players that do have a full time job, it’s hard to get to 300. I just managed to get to 306 just 4 hours before the event ended because I simply had no time to start right away with the event. At least there should be a higher number of tokens (10 or 15 instead of just 6). The redrafting…is questionable to say the least. From my experience it doesn’t make things better. It usually makes the selection worse.

Also, if you’re unlucky with the presented drafts, even 300 get’s very hard to accomplish. I like the event in itself but it has flaws.

1 Like

lol. no dont make it longer. I reached a bottleneck at 160. where you use 6 tokens and get nowhere many times, time and time again. Never inching forward. 5 days is plenty. Things just get ridiculous once everyone is running many legends.

I also noticed if you lower the increment, go up say 3 levels instead of 5 you still end up fighting the players from +5

1 Like