Is Valzaguard worth it ?

Hi guys, I just got valzaguard in an egg and I was wondering if he was good when ultra evolved. Because now, at 15% of training, damn he is bad.
Thanks, (i’ll appreciate a screenshot of his ultra evolution) :slight_smile:

Noooo hes very good dude, he has shield entrance etc good lineup with poisoners, hes also a sweeper with confident strike i think, i would love to have him

Hi guys, I just got valzaguard in an egg and I was wondering if he was good when ultra evolved. Because now, at 15% of training, damn he is bad.

He is really good, his confident strikes destroys stuff

Okay guys, thanks for your help, I’ll train this guy in a few days, waiting for more monsters to train with him !

I use him with my Flarevern and the two of them together sweeps through half the team.

I really like him. But I don’t have him I only use him as a friend monster

I got him yesterday… haven’t trained him yet… the theory says he aint that good so he’ll be on my shit to ultra list when I have nothing left to ultra

Honestly I can say after using valzareign plenty I am thoroughly disappointed in him as a legendary. His damage is more fitting as a super epic to be honest. Confident strikes damage output against super epic is about half and poison drain is almost useless…its damage output is pretty crappy and the healing amount is pretty low, not to mention that in order to use it the first time or again you have to poison the enemy or have someone else poison it and even then the effort is not worth the poor amount of damage it does let alone the little bit of healing you receive. I have trying him several different ways but he it’s just not good.

MrBonez: 100% agree.

A really disappointing legendary in comparison to others :frowning:

I’m not playing the game that long… is there a chance he receives a buff? Do devs touch underperforming legendaries at all?

Yes, hold tight, he’ll probably get a buff two updates from now :slight_smile:

Is this poor performance when he is against over buffed enemies or in pvp play
One thing they could do is increase his damage on confident strike or the way it works
I’m guessing it works critical if it’s attavking a full hp monster make it do critical against any monster 70-100% full health
I think poison drain is ok maybe make it heal more though not a lot but enough to actually have a effect

Think it does critical depending on it’s own health?  i.e. poison drain to heal and then confident to critical?  I don’t have it though so not sure.

I think confident strike works if he has 70 hp or more.
Not sure, i dont have him

Correct. Confident Strike makes critical damage if Valzareigns HP is > 70%

Okay I’ll try him this WE, thanks for your feedback, but tbh I’m quite disapointed by his power…

I believe he one shots then, comes in has shield active kills a monster remember the boost should only be if he sucks in pvp and does no damage at all like how gallio was bad in both formats

Pretty sure he 1 shots most things in pvp

Met him once in PvP he seemed super lackluster but I’m planning to ultra him and see what he can do

I just tested him in pve and I’m so disapointed : as he is slow, his shield entrance will protect him from one attack, but he will take a second one and most of the time his hp will go under 70%. Then you can use poison touch (50s) and poison drain. But wait : poison drain deals only 1000 dmg, heals you 800 hp (what ?) and cost 160 SECONDS ! I don’t think I’ll use it no more.
If you want to try it : 38601958 add me I’m sharing this “legendary”

Never use pve as a testing ground for monsters attack strength