Valzareign need fix.

Developers, up atk or speed.

Atk and speed

He needs more than this.better monsters than him have secret skill and this puppy is without one!!!he is only cute meat in battles.no one is using him in UC or SOTF and he is very very useless in DC.no one pick him on IC drafts and he is very hopeless in PvP and tbh even devs don’t pick him for SCB!!!come on and be honest with yourself at least,why he is not picked in even one if this events?even not in SCB.
I hope they do something to these type monsters or remove them from list.
We have enough epic in game that are worth better than him.ex SeaDog at last temple from curse island or those epic with stun revenge.they can dupe and that help a lot in some battles.
Give him something worth of leg monster or remove him.
F2P Arash

The thing about valzareign is he acts like a sweeper when he really isn’t. He’s closer to bahamuzar, a heavy hitter but also in a way a tank. Well that’s what he should be, except he doesn’t hit hard enough despite having the stats of a sweeper. 

What he needs is more defense and more damage on poison drain. Let him be a sustain sweeper, balancing him between the two roles just makes him not very good at either one. 

Really, Valz’s moveset is what you’d expect from a super epic. Jingledragon just rendered him completely obsolete. He’s going to have to step up in a huge way in order to really earn his legend status.

I don’t think he is a sweeper,sweeper must have either bloodthirsty or bloodfurry, so he can be actually a sweeper.
It isn’t a support monster either,we have Shiva or camouflage monster like heaven or santa,those can both be far better in supporting.
He is clueless monster that named leg but he isn’t actually even SE.robin or abyss is better than him.I really hope they do something,its very sad thing when you want to open rare egg and worrying what if he get out?
F2P Arash

Blood moves aren’t the only way to sweep, there’s survivor and dual slayerbane for example. Being able to sweep properly demands sufficient damage and decently low TU, and confident strike offers neither.

If they won’t increase the damage of cs then they should adjust the stats or the TU. Jingle needs a slight buff as well.

I agree but most monster have moderate TU,there are raizen and other few that have both less TU and great moves but I think devs never give old legs these much attention!! :smiley:
That’s why I’m offering blood moves,confident needs to change to bloody move and poison drain should change to something more useful,that is If we want to having leg.jingle has even secound wind and that is far weak than Santa secret skill(sleep all) and they were both Xmas monster.some legs are far weaker than others and they should do something about it.
BTW,bloodfurry is one if best move for UC/SOTF (buffed events).so with one of them this puppy could get in team instead of being on the bench. I don’t know much about this game as you guys,but being around for about 110 days made me see how some legs are.we need a bit more balance in this game.
F2P Arash

Bloodfury and conifent strike would be very good.

Give him something completely different to shake things up. E.g. 200sec twin novablast

PS. This would mean that warcra/ bazila should be buffed. Replace bloodthirst with 410sec megabomb?

Edit: this might look OP, but just look at revan, raizen, chrome, TT etc.

Buff jawshank to, he is pretty useless, ok he can come in and instantly cannibalize but then he is useless. Can’t even sweep as he needs another kill for bloodthirst

Most of monsters needs buff,new legs makes the game very unbalanced. I really hope devs do some things seriously about it.
F2P Arash

Isn’t jawshank good in pvp? But pve I agree he sucks.
P2W Ice_Real

He’s not as useless as people says. In some way can do a great job in PvP. Just need to find a nice setup. In PvE he’s useless I agree but I don’t mind

Deo, zib, Lavaronix, midas, jawshank for a frontline should work very well.

in fact that is one of my frontlines’ teams except for zib