Evolve Drakozord or Valzareign?

I have a Valzaguard and Drakotron both ready for UE. They’re my only legendary and I only have one Cryptamid and one Omegamid. Which would you Evolve? I use th3 Valzaguard constantly as a cannon in PVE, but it seems Drako might come in handy for PvP if I ever get there. Thoughts? Thanks!

i would go for drako valza is good but drako is more useful in my opinion.

Agreed, Purifying Mist is a HUGE step up from Stealth all, and Hold ground is also a must for any protector.

Use it for Drako. He would be more useful for you, if these are your only legendarys.
I have both too, but Valzareign need his life points to deal critical damage.
Drako is a protector and the fastest one by the way!
And he has hold ground. If he goes down nearly hold ground his defense becomes his attack and he can deal critical damage on 2 monsters.

drako of course but there is a issue of activating furymod .but i think it has been fixed now

No, I’m pretty sure it STILL fails to work after like a year and a half. Though come to think of it, Drako doesn’t even really need that passive anymore, though I can’t say the same about poor Cryogolem.

That explains why drako’s dd deals damage similar to confident strike

Question, if drako reaches fury mode and lets say was healed completely, would fury mode remain or will it revert the stats back??

Remains

It was just specified that fury mode doesnt work…
Did I just misunderstand that?

Fury mode doesn’t work if he hits hold ground. If you put him in red hp and not on hold ground it triggers but for some odd reason it doesn’t when he hits hold ground. That’s what I’ve noticed anyway

I think the way fury mode has been working is if the monster gets hit into red health then gets hit another time it will activate. I used Cryogolem for a while and pretty sure that’s how it was working.

Thanks for all the responses everyone. Definitely seems like Drako is the way to go, and Valza’s abilities as a bruiser seem to be waning as I get farther in the game. Lucky me I just hatched a Toxling, tho, so may have to consider going with that instead!

yup