Is Shieldragon any good?

I’m pretty sure that no one could have Shieldragon yet without cheats, but from what I can tell this will be a PvE monster that will be pretty versatile. It has the speed and active skills of a sweeper, with the stats and auto-protect of a tank. My only worry is that this will be able to be massively powerful with ap spam, but I am pretty excited to get it.

1 Like

I’m thinking combos with him ,shivadragon and the holy hp share peacock, pretty sure he will perform well in PvE unless he face piercing or stun.

2 Likes

That is pretty much what I thought

It would be better off using him in ooo to charge its energy charge +

1 Like

My thoughts were exactly the same as BlazingStorm. Aim to pass the 200s then you have quite a ridiculous monster.

He looks like a top class protector and one that fits amazingly well with the counters that have now come to protectors (i.e. he can do a lot even when bypassed).

1 Like

I think I fought him in some PvE event and the damge output isn’t good

Isn’t that obvious for a standard def se

1 Like

I think he’ll shine more in energy charge teams. 82% speed+ focus can make a little mess to your opponent. Also HG + energy charge is a good combination of skills, a pretty good protector imo

2 Likes

I think I’ll add a fact That stratus is 82% speed

I don’t know why but this post seems more like a moderator’s post then a player’s post

1 Like

And hence , was my concern !

Bruh u 2 are…

Nah…it’s just that I like energy charge strategies pretty much

1 Like

Shield dragon is badass but,Dont forget is hard to make AP monster live for 200sec believe me its nearly imposible.and for focus energy burst output damage is very low,need 2x charge to one shot moderate def leg monster.

1 Like

+9 Shiva: “Hold my beer”

+9 padrinorca :“OK”

5 Likes

No bonus Spectrefox: “I call that”

1 Like