Is distructor worth (at least) 2 eggs?

I got 3 Deletroids already and i have 3000+ gold coins. Should i buy some eggs and try to get the two i need or wait until Distructor will (hopefully) be available to everyone?

I’d go for it. That’s what I did anyways.

I’m a little bit worried about the timing though. I got really close to 3-4 deletroids already with the mission’s eggs but i’m not that confident. Plus i don’t know if i’ll need the gold coins in the future. I already have all the wyrm and the starters, so i don’t really see why i would need them, but you never know

You could always time the egg.

That’ what i always do. Check one of the newer threads regarding eggs in the FAQ. That’s my track record. Lol.

I can give some advice, but that’s about it.

I tried timing and that’s how i got those three, but i’m far from being good at it. I’ll definetely take a look at that thread, thanks. And wish me luck, it always helps

Ahaha. Yeah, it’s a tough thing to do.

Good luck. :slight_smile:

Cant really time it cuz it changes all the time while spinning nd dnt do it save the 3k coins for somthing else

I know for sure that the eggs you get from the events have a cycle that repeats itself every 37 seconds. I just can’t figure out when to stop the roulette. I’ll try with the “metronome method” tomorrow

Absolutely try to get it. It’s one of the 5 12 star monsters in the game!

Where to get metronome app? Is ipad has an metronome app?

Uh anyone think that destructor is a bit like susanoomon from digimon frontier?