Impossible pvp matchups!

Last poster, just enjoy the game and lvl up and get some monster for now, if tou are going online pvp, just don’t be discouraged by some people that has whole line of S ranked ark that gain 3 bonus action in a row

I hope all of the cheaters have been banned?

check out the strategy guide topic i posted in pvp

Wow, what a (please mind language)!
Um, no. That is not what I want. I don’t want easy diamonds. I would like a FAIR matchup. Meaning, I don’t want to sit and watch my whole team, which I HAVE put time into, get destroyed by teams full of typhoonwyrms, magmawyrms, destroyers, and other insanely powerful arks. Don’t be a (please mind language. best regards Blixtiya). And by the way, I am FEMALE!

Many people have insanely powerful arks. There ARE ways to beat them. I know for a fact that one method is easily obtainable by all…

Anyways, I have had my team full of powerhouses (some S, over half are 9.5+, etc) completely crushed by “weaker” monsters…coughcoughPenguinicough.

It is possible. Regardless, I do think that there should be a way to even the field. You’re right about that. Well, I guess we just have to wait and see what happens.

Best of luck with your battles.

Farm for dragons instead of going onto the forums and complaining. If you want “fair” stay in rookie league.

I have been farming for dragons about 5 hours a day (spread out, I DO have a life) for over a week and haven’t found a single one. How the heck am I supposed to even supposed to get out of rookie League when I’m matched against such powerful players?
Let me guess Ryan. You bought your way into the game. You have no right to tell me to stop complaining when you are probably part of the problem. Not everyone is rich and spoiled to spend hundreds of dollars on a game- and not everyone is lucky enough to even spawn rare monsters. If you aren’t going to be helpful or at least understanding, then get off the forums.

I spent 1 whole week with effective farming of 36 hours to get all my hatcling, i spent 0 in the game and i have all fusion except the starter fusion and kamiwyrm, and i am lucky enough to get destroyer this week, mind you though, i am not using full powerfull line up, in fact my line up other than the 3 great wyrms and destructor, is very week but harmonize and strategize well with each other

Not to be rude, but not all high end hunter *bought* their way to the top end, some (like me *cough*) have spend and give more time and maybe a bit more luckier than you to have these line up, so don’t just guess everyone bought their way up

Let’s make this forum more polite kay

I’ve farmed by PvP line-up just ask the chat room. I can be helpful, please be quiet and get back to farming.

Well said.

@complainers

Just fought someone who had all S Ranked monsters, all of which were 9+ stars. (Mostly 9.5-12)

…I won. I never bought any gold. I don’t use the cheap “Penguini stun” method.

So yeah. It’s possible. Just try harder. Don’t get discouraged when you battle strong players. Instead, use it as a learning experience.

I am all for a fair competition, too! But… come on, when I’m “Veteran” and my team gets crushed by all kind of something-wyrms, it’s pointless. 

I am currently playing pvp anyway, because from time to time, there’s a fair fight (whether I’m losing or winning isn’t even the point). So far I’ve been playing and have a 12 wins 10 lost statistic. 

The penguini-tactic is kinda annoying as well. In my last battle, I was up against 8 monsters with just one penguini left. And I got a butt load of bonus actions, which made me win… i know, good for me, but seriously - what does that have to do with tactics?

Problem with a report button would be that someone like me might get reported. I have infernowyrm s rank thanks to boosters. I also have omegawyrm s and tremorback and dreadwolf both s. People might just see you have a good amount of s rank powerful monsters and think you hacked.would like to be able to see the name of those im fighting though. Could help with outing them

Again, this is why I suggested a new rank, so hackers and pros are all gone to their own little power realm.

It’s funny, because many of the people you claim to be hackers are probably legit. The beta testers’ non-beta teams are very powerful, I assure you. Now, if you see a kamiwyrm in public PvP, it’s definitely a hacker…but I assume that it is possible to get all S wyrms…I think. It is true that Magma and Typhoon are E after you first fuse for some weird reason…but people can always make more. I have 3 S Omegawyrms, and my Magma is now an A for PVP…no, I do not know how or why, but Typhon is still E…probably some glitch or something. I’ll be going for another Typhon soon, just need a S Galey.

Anyways…yeah, many are legit…and if you see someone with 13 S ranks (not all of em, mind you) in Expert…that’s probably me. Sorry. I’m really pushing for that extra rank, as it would help everyone out.

when playing pvp in rookie is it normal for your arks to have devolved and to lose fusion monsters on your team as well as having your team line up change and them having losst levels coz i have tried pvp 4 times and it keeps happening thx.

So… I just want to say I’m not a cheater lol I’m ranked #1 for completion. Have 100+% but no rare egg ones. Also SUCK at pvp… Like bad :slight_smile:

I think the real problem lies in the game design to make certain monster only attainable through eggs. I understand they use it as a method to make more money but it only inspires cheaters and hackers and gives them a huge edge. I’ve never won a single monster from an egg that I couldn’t catch in single player. I don’t agree with timing eggs, I wouldn’t go as far as saying it cheating but it’s certainly not in the spirit of the game. I’m sure the devs didn’t make egg spins with the intention to see who’s best with a metronome. The best way to fix this entire problem is to get rid of the egg spin. My idea is to use the om to introduce new monsters but make it so everyone wins the monster at the end. Have the top 10% get s rank and then 10-20% get a rank and so on. Get ride of eggs or at least make it a complete random monster which you have 0 control over, make grade boosters available for high amounts of gold and have updates with new areas with new monsters in them also available for gold. The funny thing is the same people that complain that they don’t want people to be able to buy their way to success then go and time eggs to win thousands of gold coins and essentially buy they way to the top. All that being said I’m in expert league with a record of 40-35 not great but okay with only single player mode monsters so it’s not the end of the world but if this game wants to keep expanding its player base it needs to help it’s lesser skilled players with a fairer pvp mode

I believe it will be better for the playerbase if the eggs are randomized, but how would the company make money if the eggs were removed? They can’t possibly survive off of just sales, and getting rid of the eggs would make buying gold useless (save for gold cards).

The S to A to B OM thing is a good idea, but I think it would have to be pretty difficult. Otherwise everyone will be using really powerful arkadions in PvP, regardless of grade, because let’s face it. S destructor and E destructor both have the same stats. I’m sure someone would rather use an E destructor than something that’s S but less powerful.

Grades are really important in PvP but I hear they may cap it so that’ll reinforce what I said up there.

Defeated someone with kamiwyrm! Feels good to beat a cheater :). Can’t wait for the update, hope to see no more hackers on pvp