Goodbye all

I have spent more than 1500 in this game because I really like Pokemon a lot. But I am sick of repeated legendaries. I have decided to quit this game. My advice to all my friends here. Don’t spent money in this game, you will regret.

I have spent more than 1500 in this game because I really like Pokemon a lot. But I am sick of repeated legendaries. I have decided to quit this game. My advice to all my friends here. Don’t spent money in this game, you will regret.

And share some of my experience since I spent so much.

1. there is no such thing as higher chance for legendaries for festival egg. It all depend on your luck.
  2. the higher chance for certain legendary during a period of time is not true. I have never got those “higher chance legendary” during those time from the legendaries I got. And remember, i spent more than 1500

Last, share certain advice I want to give the greedy game developer.

1. you are not protecting both players who want to spent money and players who don’t want to spent.

2. if you want to protect players who willing to spent, start a VIP where certain legendary is given when we have reach certain level of VIP through spending.

3. you can also protect players that spent by giving a guarantee that the legendary of the festival will be given to them 100% if they can roll 40 eggs for example during that period.

4. you can protect the people who spent less or don’t spent by making legendary available during a certain period of time, where there is a chance 3% to catch them at certain place

5. you can protect the players who who are loyal to this game by giving us a legendary if we continue to play for 100 days. Giving 200 friendship point or silver is really a joke…

6)instead of using festival egg to lie us, why not start something like no repeated legendary egg time. 

7)stop repeating legendaries!!!

8)you can also start daily mission where points are given . These points can use to exchange for monster, even legendaries.

There is so much the game developer can do, yet they are doing nothing…

Last, all the best for all my friends here. Hope you all can get the lengendaries you want through luck. Take care my friends!

Everything you say is true I too have spent well over a 1000 for my monsters way to much but I don’t mind it was all extra money I would have spent out drinking or gambling , the game is getting bad reviews and I’m sure everyone will agree hopefully the devs will expand in the game because it will flop yes they walk away with a few 1000s but in the long run if they do improve the game they could make millions easily they say they will change things in update but it’s getting harder to believe them

completely echo all your views babubabu. I hope the developers take a proper read of your post so that this game can really fulfill its potential

I can agree totally.

Fully about spend with no long play committed reward.

And no reply developer reply on here is just unbelievable.

Legendary repeat is absolutely ridiculous. Stupid

The game is losing its original flare and is starting to suck bad
This game is pay to play and even then it starts to suck

You do realise the game is in for a big update

When is the update coming?

No please say more

I can’t remember where I saw it but it was on the fourms somewhere and in the game news when they said gunfish was removed they said that they have a lot of things planned and that it will be out late February hopefully

I beat everything up until the episode 2 and somewhere in chapter 4 on the online missions with only $20 spent

Completely agree with the op.

But people from HI will know what the devs are like for updating the game…

It just shocks me how this is a paid game, yet the P2W aspects are so strong. And if you happen to draw bad monsters, it’s literally pay to play. Even more-so with huge ticket timers.

Cmon devs. We’re the loyal players. A lot of us have been playing since dragon island blue. Can’t you just throw us a bone? Plenty of us have spent. We were told 3 transfers, so I really don’t see the problem with a way to truly get a legendary for free.

And no, not like this tower event. You buffed enemy stats beyond normal levels in extreme amounts, which is a joke. Bad teams that NEED a super epic couldn’t get it. You made it cost tickets, and also made leaderboard rewards. That’s typical P2W.

I would be satisfied even with one of the events with normal/expert/master parts. As long as you didn’t ramp up the difficulty from epic versions much anyway.

Back in hunter island you could farm to beat events and get a legendary equivalent, while that is no longer possible.

For those that spend a lot of money, when PvP is released, you will probably not find competitive players to battle. The free and casual spenders will not have the legendaries to compete at your level. The situation was entirely different with HI.

An update to HI was promised but the game was just about dead when it was released. When it was released, it had very little content. The excuse was that the developers were working hard on this game. Sadly, the same is probably true here and they will concentrate on the next game. They seem to have some very good programmers and good programmers prefer to work on new projects.

Or worse still, we can’t have two of the same monster/evo in a team, yet the AI in certain areas can have it.

To be fair though on the tower, it is supposed to be difficult so the players with more legendaries / better teams find it reasonably challenging i.e. there was one person who made it to level 250+. I got to 127 and lost 5 or 6 times, which actually made it fun rather than winning first time on any of the other challenges.

For all epic and above monsters i.e. cannot catch in wild you actually can’t have two anyway, they stack

To be honest, this game is much much worse off then hunter island or DIB, at least with the other titles you could go back and farm for some rare monsters, you could start another game without losing your main save, the storyline’s were longer and better. It just had something to keep you coming back for more. In DIB they had the infinte dungeon and in HI they had introduce online dungeons and missions. 

The storyline in neo monsters is good but it was too short and i’m pretty sure that no one is/was able to defeat the grand champion and the battles after the grand champion with only the monsters caught in game. Online missions are dire and it would have been better if it was an open world where i could move my character from point a to point b encountering and interacting with some rare monsters or monsters only caught there rather than just using tickets and waiting for them to refill. 

You cant even evolve your monster cause most of the times you cant get the right ingredients to evolve them and in some cases you get duplicates of the monsters you already have. What are the chances of getting the same legendary monster when you only have 2 of them. 

We’ll just have to wait for their update or who know’s maybe even their next game to see if they will make any improvements.

I feel like your right. This is exactly what happened with HI and I don’t see things being any different this time. They promise some big update that won’t happen for months and then they’ll come out with some excuse about it being apples fault. The devs have lost a custom because I’m not spending a single penny on this game or their next.

Funny how it’s been said that its apples fault that they can’t do the monster transfer again…hmmm it all seems to be apples fault hey?

I bought the game and have not spent a single cent more since. I have a hard time understanding why people spend sooo much on a game like this. What’s more none of my eggs have been leg and I’ve had duplicates. All my monsters are completely evolved and trained and I can’t beat 2nd champ…eye roll. im at the same point with the online stories & events. So if I log in its to look around a little and feel totally disappointed. Then I come here and read about how much everyone hates this game…lol!

Given the 4.5 star rating in the App Store, I’m not sure we can say ‘everyone’ hates it.

Not many play extensively on a game like this, after all, it’s a 1$ game on a phone

Now I came from Hunter Island, lost all my stuff due to not backing up and didnt look back on HI until now when I saw NeoMonsters 1 month ago, and when I saw they were doing NeoMonsters I was like ooookkkk what happen to HI…I still give this game some hope tho

I can honestly say I have spend $170 on this game(got 6 legends) which IMO is not a lot compared to some that spend THOUSANDS…

If they really are planning to make another game then how long will NeoMonsters last is my question

im just saying, I still like HI and  this game