I'm done

I’ve been a supported of this game for a long time and have done quite a bit by maintaining the Wikia etc, but to be honest, this is just not fun anymore. Power creep is too much, PvP is really not fun anymore unless you are P2W and have the latest and greatest… total BS.

Events are boring AF… everything is a bloody grind…

So a big thanks to the devs for ruining it…

CYA

9 Likes

Everything gotta end at some point. Cant realy blame the devs. Its true that there are power creeps and grind everywhere, but the true reason you, myself and alot more have stopped playing:
Game getting old on us.
Been a fun run, see you in evertale :slight_smile:

1 Like

@NiteKrawler0 someone needs to do the Evertale Wikia :wink:

2 Likes

Hahaha, not gonna happen

2 Likes

Maybe, but tbh, I see Evertale going down the same route as Neo… Don’t expect to be playing this very long

3 Likes

Evertale is by far less enjoyable tbh. And for a guy who is complaining as well for p2w this is a funny recommendation lol

2 Likes

I get what you’re saying, but power creep’s an unfortunate necessity; devs have to encourage the players to keep spending by making, make sure that PvP doesn’t get boring.

If evolution came from XP which was earned in battle, your older monsters would be stronger than your new monsters. A level 99 Sanctalion might stand a chance against a newly hatched level 20 infernicorn. It would maintain balance in the game.

1 Like

Like in Hunter Island? To be brutally honest, that’s how evolution should’ve been handled imo.

Exactly like HI.

But @Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD weren’t interested in a long lasting balanced game.

They want to release new OP :poop: every week to make the whales buy wins.

The first year I played this game it was 1 new monster every couple of weeks at most. And their skill sets were pretty equivalent to existing monsters.

Then Malwing came out and then an exhausting pace of Gatcha P2W legends every other week and it just got stupid.

I’m not ready to quit but I don’t know why I keep playing either.

1 Like

Probably because you’ve invested too much time/money in it to just throw it away. Personally, I felt the second anniversary was when the P2W legends started getting a bit ridiculous.

Yeah 2nd anniversary onwards has been where the monsters stand out above the older ones. I wouldn’t call it mad power creep, and with some careful spending of gems you can pick up enough of the newer monsters anyway, but there’s definitely a disparity between some monsters out there and I know the game can become a grind for people in the long term.

I enjoy the PvE for each and every event, even if some are a grind. PvP can be some good fun, especially if you can be competitive. I’m sorry to hear your career is ending @NiteKrawler0, congrats for all your work on the wiki. I respect that a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Careful spending doesn’t improve luck unfortunately. Doesn’t matter how Careful you are, Nowadays you can pretty much hit the jackpot and get what you want or walk away with nothing. It’s the sad truth but that’s how it is.

2 Likes

Sadly this is the direction all games are going nowadays cant really blame the devs for following suit.

I wanted also quit and then I was lucky on 3rd annivesary so I did not quit. You are right almost every new monster is way better than older ones. I have to say that pvp in neo monsters is really awesome and so much fun and that is the reason why I keep playing :smiley:

Dont worry game will die soon :wink: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

You dont have to worries that the game industry who want this…
Before it was " more you play , most chance you have to win " now its " more you PAY , most chance you have to win "

Players was taking name before because they was playing a lot and getting advantage by gear etc
If you wasnt able to play a lot or try hard you wasnt able to be at the top gear because you needed times for this.
Now on every game you come spend dollars and you can be the most geared players or like on this game have the whole retarted not balanced monsters and just spam like a stupid players.

When i see the ton of players im destroying everyday on this game with their full pay pay team im so sad for them and im pretty sure that their first idea is to pay again more after the defeat. The day were people are going to have the same monsters that this full p2w players, the p2w will leave the game saying he is not balance.
Sadly this is coming on every game … the famous there is a cashop but dont worries he is not p2w because even if they pay you can get back to them LOL

3 Likes