I am srly considering qutting

If there is anyone who could help me pls I am just stuck in pve and PVP I just can’t do anything in pve I get aboulety destroyed and PVP let’s not talk about it

Egg hatches?
Copy and nothing else

All of us have gone through spells like that! It will get better, trust me. But if you’re not passionate about the game or become more annoyed while playing, then you should probably consider at least taking a break.

I did 2 years

The reason I am playing this game is bcz I want to just finished it as I started this journey almost 5 years ago

Would you like some team building help for PvP? I know a bit about team building.

no not realy I just. went on a rant after receiving two copy and being beaten badly by the computer

Me too… And I’m a noob! They literally nerfed all my top monsters i had. Bye bye my chane of shooting for a top spot… I was literally going for certain monsters also that would have made my main squad have a running chance at top 50. It might still work but not to the extent it would have been. I get why the devs made the game more P2W… Money runs ALL, but honestly… I’m broke over the decisions they made… Especially raw moves… They might as well take away raw completely. I loved my scorp… It’s just sad to see the direction they took on this game. I will still play it, but I definitely won’t give them what they want (money wise).

2 Likes

Bye Felicia

1 Like