What happened?

So what happened to neo monsters? It seems like the devs just left the game because either A) it was a failure because all the things the players complained about never got fixed and we got frustrated and just quit playing or it just got boring because there’s nothing to do and the final boss is retardedly OP and you pretty much need fully evolved legendarys and the proper team in order to win or B: the devs got lazy and decided to start a different game or C) the devs are just like the ones that developed world of tanks and don’t care to update the game anymore because no one is filling their pockets with money by buying gold eggs because we got frustrated with duplicates. Is there even anybody still playing this game? I mean PVP hasn’t even been started yet. I’d like a clue as to if there is ever going to be a PVP or if this game will ever be updated or become more entertaining. Because I’m bored out of my mind by it, which sucks because I could have played hunter island until the end days because it never got boring.

well first of I agree it seems a bit slow now but U have chapter 6 online missions to do if havent finish it. Also we recently got a couple events we had super de aging fruit, the trails, we even got Omegamid event(after we just had it a month ago), and tomorrow we getting the Tower Tournament event so clearly we had some things to do.

Also if u havent reach level 100 yet then I see no reason why u got nothing to do. You can just grind to be on high level so u can get more cost to form better teams with legendarys for the time when PVP comes and get more tickets for events like tower, trails, ingredients missions, etc.

Im just saying if u already have reached level 100 then I understand 

Level 100 here and only logging in to collect daily reward. The tower event may or may not interest me much, but I’ve decided to aim for the top 50 lol

For me if it comes March and no update then game is dead they did say it would be big update end of feb
If they update hopefully then and if they don’t want to update soon again just add new offline chapter and let us re battle the game with are current monsters with a difficulty choice

I’m finding this now. I’m not lv 100 but I’ve cleared all the missions and have little interest in fruits/omegamids as most of mine are fully evolved now. Tower events are okay I guess but I’m not fussed about getting high because people spend all day on it, pay money etc. There’s really not much to hold the interest at the moment.

thats why U dont play a game like NeoMonsters everyday or at least not play for long hours because soon u will get to the point where U got nothing to do because U finish everything in few weeks. Up to now i havent finish chapter 6 which I could have done so a lot sooner only reason I didnt finish it on the spot was because of the double XP so everyday I play 1 online mission  just because the double xp and then if I feel like it I will farm for ingredients or fruits.

Just my routine 

I remember when Hunter Island came out. Both my wife and I played it almost constantly for days/weeks comparing what we had caught and evolved. We were both really engaged with it. Now, my wife doesn’t play (hasn’t started the grand master fights), while I’m a bit more regular…but I don’t like NMs story much so I’m disengaged with the main story and online. I just want more gems and monsters to improve my average lineup.

I should also point out that I might try PVP, but I rarely like PVP at all.

It’s the same problem they ran into last game and they’ve even mentioned it here. No endgame or anything to do after you beat the game. The fix was supposed to be PvP but that hasn’t happened yet. 

Lol I don’t even want go up to second floor. The reward doesn’t attract me at all.

I have nine omegamids with no use because the dupe wheel is not worth trying for more legendaries. Deaging fruits are an annoyance because all my monsters are trained and you can’t accumulate very many of them. I had to go capture a blazer runner just to add training sessions that will never be used just to be allowed to continue on live events. This game has none of the charm that Dragon Island Blue and Hunter Island had. I am even afraid that PvP will be a boring battles of stunners and stun absorbers. Even this current event is boring because of the number of battles you fight that are not competitive just to get to a challenging floor. What happened to the creativity of the developers?

I don’t even give a shit if my 5 gems get wasted on crappy epics anymore lol. My team is good anyway