I'd like to nerf a monster which help me a lot to get a lot of wins which almost everyone including me think its op (Thread title inspired by BobTheHobbo also known as Duck)

Slayerbane all is absolutely there for the times when her A plan doesn’t succeed. However, it’s a mild hit on the enemies in the vast majority of cases and it’s 200TU with only a single use. In practice you’ll very rarely use it… only if your team has been messed up so you don’t have solo or no enemies can be put to sleep.

I have no clue what relevance this has to me managing the tier list. Slayerbane all on Lemon definitely is bad. As I said above, the damage is poor. A few people have posted saying it’s crazy for her to have it, especially when she was first released and people assumed the damage would be good, which is why I made the point. Lemon gets her power from other things so the slayerbane all definitely doesn’t need touching. It would be quite laughable if that was removed and if the A plan does get nerfed then she needs her B plan to have some strength.

Your posts quite clearly show you want her to die off completely and do not care for any aspects of her design or moveset. We’re all welcome to our own strong opinions but please don’t go personal or rude at me.

Actually I haven’t had much issues against most lemon I’ve faced , so I understand why KD has such a biased view against majority .

She is a no brainer monster but u guys should also remember people who use it are no brainers sort of in team building wise too… U can still turn the battle around if u have a sleep counter in ur endgame .

Just to be clear I don’t want lemon to be poop if they nerf it. I want it to still be viable so players like who rolled for her or any spenders who spent big to awaken her won’t regret it

Slayerbane All is absolutely not fine on her, because a monster that strong doesn’t need a plan B incorporated. That’s what teambuilding is for.

You run stealth but are afraid of poison? Run purifying mist. That’s teambuilding 101, and you should know this better than I do.

Even if that Slayerbane All doesn’t 1-shot (which it often does given most legends are std atk and/or often not full health), it’s still too much damage and forces the opponent to focus on her, and given how tanky she is, that’s a lot of resources down the drain. Does a monster with an “I win” entrance really need that?!

Also she’s an endgame monster, the fact that Slayerbane All is single use doesn’t matter.

I want her to have 1 thing, no more. And if that thing is the entrance it still needs a massive nerf.

Also means you can’t really build your own endgame if you’re forced to put a cent or something in endgame specifically for lemon.

2 Likes

That’s frustrating too. That’s why I kept quiet till now about lemon’s discussion .

Here is my idea on how to balance Lemon:

•) change Fairy’s Dust: make it so that puts to sleep all allies on entrance for 200 seconds.

•) change Fairy’s Hymn: make it put all enemies asleep with a 100% chance but keep the original restriction (2 allies must be asleep). Also, it can’t be used if before 250 seconds after the start of the match (to avoid OoO Jackalhotep abuse).

That way:

•) you can still put all enemies asleep, just with a bit more effort

•) no more guaranteed value on entrance, gives the enemy a chance to fight back without SPECIFICALLY building a counter to it that would be mostly ineffective against basically any other strategy

•) still has Potent Sleep to keep the sleep lock going and Slayerbane All in case the sleeplock doesn’t start.

Still sounds OP, to me, just more balanced.

I agree, but why does she need to be OP?

Because people would complain if their OP monster was suddenly made not OP. This way, it’d be still impactful but not guaranteed value, which is by definition bad.

Or you could just make the OP monster fair and balanced, that way people that complain that she’s OP would stop doing so while actually creating a healthy game balance in the process.

2 Likes

But then nobody would spend to get her. What’s the point of having an underwhelming mythic monster? She has to be OP in a way or the other. It’s implicit in her 7★ status. Except for Asmodia, sorry. She’s not very overwhelming

Compensation is the problem , when a huge move is tweaked , players realistically get nothing back for spending time n money to get that monster .

I didn’t say underwhelming, I said not OP.

They can make her a little stupid in her awakened form and it’d be still be alright, but notice that I said “a little”.

She would be still underwhelming compared to what people spent for to awaken her. The Devs would need to release MASSIVE compensation if they suddenly made the most OP monster in the game just regular level of mythic power. If Lemon had never been strong so begin with, I’d tweak her even further. But since people have spent to get her, she still has to conserve most of the original value

That’s a power creep hole with no comeback, and the best way to ruin the game for everyone. Which truth be told, they’re doing quite a good job of it lately.

Just because someone spent money on an overpowered monster it doesn’t mean that they deserve braindead free wins, how does that even make sense?! Just like overpowered MTG cards get banned despite people spending money on them, overpowered monsters should get nerfed to standard power level.

And besides, “standard power level” when talking mythics does still means overpowered. Let’s not forget that.

2 Likes