Icequeen

You know that tickets are free, right?

Last time i checked They were 100 gold in shop

You always get them from winning PvP, and if you get low, you can claim more for free.

Lol… Okay i never knew this hahahaha

Lol n.n

Yeah, it’s in the OM thing I think. If you ever get below 60, you just claim tickets.

Actually, it should be in both PVP and OM

Ah well i cant pvp so that doesnt matter to me

What is the best way to use ice queen?

I feel like if I spend any amount of money of this game they should just give me the monster.  Not just a chance to win said monster, or worse still a portion of a recipe of said monster.  

Well there will always be debate about this. More people, however, will be mad that the game becomes a real-paid game & those that paid get the most benefit,

very true, like with Chill Queen…of course I have 3 Chillmaidens, I’m also short 1 gear hound and 1 shawdowkit to make their respective evolutions.  I’ve missed out on those monsters unless they’re still in eggs.  Thinking how cool if would be if I could just buy another Chillmaiden directly.  Even if was an E.  Most of the stronger monsters I’ve farmed have been Es anyway.  

Hypothetically those who lucked up and got S monsters through OM would still have an edge over those who simply paid.  I personally would just like to acquire certain monsters for completion purposes.  

Rich ppl have the advantage if u could just buy arks

lol rich people always have advantage. That’s life…

Games don’t have to be like reality. :slight_smile:

I missed the showdow taller event completely cause I accedentally deleted my acc while I had the shadow stalker but started on a new acc and the event was already gone, so if the admin s r releasing OM arks in the wild, I think they should hand out the recipes as well, like through a quest or something