IC

Although I don’t have Astro, I was saddened by his Nerf. If I remember correctly he got nerfed after they introduced TheRockoid? Duscy Got nerfed because of the Rockoid as well.

You mean you have to setup rockoids? Yeah thata quite hard tbh. What a setup :rofl: nobody is spamming AP at the endgame. A lot pangs, gazer TT or mostly poison. I cant remember the last meta was heavily AP towards the end. You might be more experienced than me considering this. I can just tell what I have seen since 1 year

Another reason makes me feel IC bored is that anyone who gets Brynhildr can easily reach the 400 floor, even if you haven’t played ic before.

Only good thing about IC is that usually someone finds a new legend

Yeah she’s a nightmare especially at the end of a team. With ragnarok and revive skill, she can even create two copies of herself which is hard to deal especially when you have dark monsters on your team.

With two copies of herself at least she can’t use Ragnarok. Or if you can get her to revive a holy monster she similarly can’t use it. I often forget about that restriction but it can make her easier to face if you know it.

From another perspective, she is the new monster with last bite.

3 Likes

Well said.

Finally got some good legendaries that could be worked into a combo.
I also managed to get that stormoth at level 152 :tada:.

What are some of the better legendaries to deal with insanely buffed monsters? I thought infernicorn and prismaryx would be good but their attacks are near useless.

Gold tail, crissendo monsters, death revenge cloners, sleep cloner, gearog, and death sentence monsters… etc. Also do not ever reroll or ignore the turtle legendary that kills the opponents monster and makes a copy of it. Keep in mind, this skill, much like any revival/ copying of the oppnent’s monsters, copies their stats too.

1 Like

I’d recommend you favour the monsters which can battle enemies with, say, 20k+ health. Hopefully you know what the moves do well enough to pick.

Also, as a general rule there are lots of shadow legendaries which can fight against super buffed monsters so pay close attention to those.

There are a lot of cheaters in IC .but you only check for cheaters during uc @dev_vkc

2 Likes

How is it possible to cheat? Just curious that’s all

1 Like

How can you tell they are cheaters? They have mythics and legendaries before they’re supposed to?

They use a different version than ours. Their version has ten times the attack and the ability to catch all monsters. In fact, I have encountered a lot of problems in guiding new people to play this game. For a newcomer, the version of cheating is really fascinating. And the cycle of checking cheaters is too long. So I hope to increase the intensity of the ban so that I can better guide new people

I know about the cheat where you catch enemy monsters, but I haven’t seen anyone doing this in Island Challenge (nobody I face ever has monsters they shouldn’t or ones that are weirdly buffed). The screenshot you share here is not from Island Challenge, that’s the normal game.

I hope that ic will occasionally check it out, or that the check can be random, not just after uc. Because the current cheaters don’t touch uc at all. Recently I made a lot of comments, not that I love to complain. This game is accompanied me for two years, I hope it can be better.

1 Like

Sidenote i got Devildeus and Phantom tortoise now and theyre absurd in IC lol

Unending battle. My opponent had more stum revengers behind the awakened Brynhildr. In the end I just had to give up.