Improvements to IC

Does anyone else think that IC is a little boring having to wait until nearly the end of event to get any legendaries?

In my opinion, it would be much more enjoyable being able to start drafting more epics, SE’s and Legs earlier on. It says on the IC menu in-game “Draft the ultimate team”. Not sure about you guys, but I certainly don’t think a team full of 0,1,2,3 star mons is the definition of ultimate. The idea of IC was really good, and was pretty fun the first time, but having to be forced to use poor mons is ruining it for me. 

If anyone else has any suggestions/improvements, post them here :slight_smile:

sure with u and make reward more expensive
and do ranking rewards or max tickets want 10 and for this u make reward to 1 and next reward on 10 stage

And fix that stupid thing where it automatically fills your team to ten if it’s not full already. I’m just trying to pull a last stand setup with the few monsters it has given me, and now I have to bring a bunch of guys that can’t readily kill themselves off. I highly doubt anyone would go forgetting to fill their team all the way up, so please remove it.

Perhaps with drafts we can have like the first one is epic when you first enter. Second draft could draft SE and then the third a legend and have it in a cycle like that so that the fourth one is epic then to SE and then to legend again

I feel it should be less random, some people get amazing drafts and others get terrible drafts. Maybe it could be like you can choose 12 monsters out of the whole game but there is say a cost of 65 maximum or can only use one legendary. The next time make it maybe so no one can chose any legendaries or something like that or lowering/raising the team cost. It gets annoying when you run into a team that has 2 starters and then you get the choice of 3 different elements of auto protect like I did last event lol. It would also make it a completely fair playing field

I think the key is variation - they need to make each one different from the next.

I wish there would be something like gatekeepers in UC because after two days and level 300 there is nothing to do. But that’s a general problem of this game, you have to rush in the events and then there’s nothing to do for days. It would be better if there would be a more balanced pace.

Agree with Heros, the gatekeeper idea is actually quite good. Hope that the Devs can take this into account and make events more frequent!

The only thing that really needs to happen is to have each type of monster rotate in once. So, you will see 1 stun bomber, then you see all the other types of monsters before your next. That way everyone would have a fair draft. Maybe in a different order, but you will get a chance to get one of every type of monster.

Maybe whenever u beat an opponent you get one of their monsters for ur team

I’m not really sure where this is going. Many of us are thinking hard of improvements for this game, because we simply like it, but as long as the devs are not really asking for it or not giving us some feedback on the thoughts it feels like a fight against mills.

I guess they should think about enlarging the team since the game is going to die otherwise and they actually have to think about their next game too. Vicious cycle. Maybe the real PvP could safe the game because the other events are just stale

Friendly battles and perma pvp will make this game fresh, i wont get bored in a good while if they add that

You nailed it mate

It’s going no where Heros. With the small group of devs they can barely keep up with the updates (nerfs - buffs). I don’t think they are spending time refining current events. But I’m hopeful that it’s in their plans.

Tyler93 said they are 6-10 full time workers, that´s a huge team for not beeing able to keep up on buffs and nerfs lol.

Pacing is just a matter of decision making most of the time and not work overload, if they wanted they could hammer out update after update with new events but they won´t gain any money from that, unlike bringing new monsters every week.

The idea of tag team pvp would be great too. people can select a team with other players and build a team with their monsters or maybe make pvp tournaments that are divided based on max cost of the player of course. Those would be interesting.

That’s what I meant by “real”

Completly agree. Less random is very important. Still havent got a legend for example. Started the event 3 hours after the beginning.

well first repair the stun absorb bug

Lol yeah. Stun absorb is way overkill. 

And fix the unfair drafts. People drafting 3 SE’s while I just got a hold of my first? Based on coding that shouldn’t be too difficult, it’s purely a selective process.