I sent some photos to a person and among those was my restore code, I didn't realize when I sent it and this person eliminated all the monsters and released all my gems.

@Dev_VKC
@Dev_BRD

8 Likes

Who is this person?
If everything else fails and you want payback:

Take their phone number and sign up for a whole lot of fake/spam offers online.

Use whatever information you have, whether it be their emails or whatever and do the same.

Also, if you want a new account, I’ve been waiting to give away mine to a good player. HR 170+

1 Like

I can help you with this @TNC_PANDA

3 Likes

How do you accidently take pictures of the restore code? You can only do this after loading the game before starting it and I believe in the options menu… It’s nowhere near your monsters or friend code…

2 Likes

He had a photo of his restore code saved among his screenshots. She forgot and sent it along with other images to a friend who turned out not to be as friendly as he thought and ended up accessing his account and deleting his monsters, he also spent his gems

5 Likes

Thanks for that Godzeus. I hope Panda gets help with this losing all of your hard work is messed up especially when you’ve become attached to your monsters I remember when I first started, I forgot to back up my code and I factory reset my phone… A grown man cried that day. :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

If it is very sad to lose everything in this way. Even my Friend is willing to give up his gems to get all of his belongings back, even if it means starting over from 0

1 Like

(In case anyone is wondering) @TNC_PANDA He doesn’t have much practice with the forum, so I explained some things for him.

6 Likes

@Dev_VKC please consider this

1 Like

Yeah, this is some messed up ■■■■. I remember many years ago when the restore code was available to see in the main menu and some content creators had their accounts stolen. I don’t believe the devs had any issues getting their accounts back once everyone figured out what was happening so I’m hoping this is a similar situation that can be fixed

8 Likes

This sounds horrible.
The person that did this should have their own account wiped.

i really hope @TNC_PANDA gets his stuff back.
at least we know they have a picture of their restore code should the devs ask for it.

i feel for you man.

5 Likes

I hope they can help you

1 Like

Damn bro, whoever did that has no heart, to eliminate all the effort of another person that way… I hope the devs can help you

3 Likes

I’ve only met you once, you win, now you want to leave? @Dev_VKC Fix the account, I haven’t had time to reply yet.

2 Likes

Sounds really fishy but then again, haven’t really seen something like this happen before. If Panda has never had this same issue, could as well be plausible.

Btw @TNC_PANDA you should also share the evidence that all your monsters have been deleted (your monster collection screen that should look empty).

1 Like

he already has. the bottom picture shows that page 1 starts with centaur and goes straight to GDs.
no filter would change the order to do this so the other legendaries/Mythic have all been deleted.
85 monsters deleted as far as i can tell.

1 Like

Right, now I see it. The page number was hidden behind the “enlarge”-icon. Panda said that all monsters were deleted so I didn’t pay attention to it.

Well, that’s a really crappy situation if I’ve ever seen one. I hope the Devs can do something about it. This serves as a reminder to everyone: do not share your restore code in any circumstances!

1 Like

So is it a “he” or a “she” because you contradict yourself here,

2 Likes

they.

Also the devs should remember Pandas are an endangered species so if they can help contribute to their survival then they should.

12 Likes

I can not even realize what you are saying because English is not my native language nor is it a language that I am fluent in , but I am sure that the general idea can be understood and you have understood it well

6 Likes