I need help. I did not get my purchase

Where can I get in contact with Admins??? I just spent $30 and there is nobody to email or call.

@Dev_VKC

Happened to me twice. you can email the developers here neomonsupport.iap@zigzagame.net
include your In game name, restore code, friend code and purchase receipt. they will credit it soon.

Thank you!

wait don’t include your restore code only if they ask normally they shouldn’t
because this guy can be the owner of this email and scam you

2 Likes

I’m not a scammer. I took the email address from here.

I used to include restore code in these kind of email, may be it’s not necessary.

@DMGBonanoe I cannot possibly create an email like that because the domain zigzagame.net is owned by neomon devs. Any way good point.

Edit: It would have been nice if any of the Mod could pin the contact details I linked here. In future it helps players having these kind of problems.

2 Likes

nothing personal it’s just we have to be careful with acc info because once someone has restore code it cannot be chnaged and he has fulll access to your acc

1 Like

I understand. :smile:

I lost my account with 42 legendaries and 3 mythics in a similar situation.

2 Likes

Okay but why are you using that Skeleton Monster.You don’t even use it in PvP Unlikely me

1 Like

How do you know that? :astonished:

I just hatched it. Haven’t figured out a way to use it.

1 Like

I hatched it when it was first released and I know how to use it properly.Ppl doesn’t even use him in PvP or barely use him in PvP.But I use him at both places. He’s awesome.

1 Like

@Parker_Catalano The email address provided to you above is out of date. The new email address is: neomon.983143183@gmail.com

Send an email there explaining the issue along with your in-game name, friend code and purchase receipt (not the restore code unless they ask you for it). Best of luck!

1 Like