I must have 0 luck....

Ahhh I see you were referring to training up my team for om’s I’m sorry about that, I am in the process of training up and I’m getting close I think. Over all I do really like this game, the single player was great, I’m just stuck in the post game stuff…I have no intention of actually quitting the game I still think it’s fun. I just wish things were a little more balanced which I’m hearing will be once the update comes out.

Yes I think the update will make things work better… I hope…
With training arks for OM, have you considered using dropdoc’s method? I found that’s extremely useful! :slight_smile:

And good luck with your next OM!

No can’t say that I have, could you direct me to it? I would love to find new ways to train thank you :slight_smile:

You’ll want to go to Deucalis, 3 south 1 west, just below the water. You’ll find anywhere between 15-30 biteschools there. Have the arkadian you want to level up, an arkadian with haste and an arkadian that has an AOE attack that only costs 100TU. Any 3 of the starters, or Inferneo are good choices.

The first thing you want to do is cast haste. If Inferneo goes first then make him skip. After you’ve cast haste use the AOE attack that costs 100TU, you’ll be able to do this over and over and as long as your Inferneo (or starter) is a high enough level to kill the Biteschools in one hit, then you’ll never take a hit after casting haste.

The battles are pretty quick and you get lot’s of XP.

Thank you for the info :slight_smile: and I finally beat the om…but got a mission egg…and lost again…it literally stopped one space past a windra…all that work for nothing, absolutely nothing. What am I going to do with only two of these stupid things…I’m speechless absolutely speechless.

Raijin also works for the AOE attack less than 100 TUs. I use Angelon (for Haste) because it ALWAYS goes before Raijin, which is important for this method as Haste before the 100 TU attack allows that ark (Raijin in my case) to always attack before the new wave of Biteschools that come in after killing the previous three. Throw in the ark you are leveling and it doesn’t even have to scratch the Biteschools as Raijin does all the work. Pretty sweet.

I got 10k from my very first two eggs and ended up getting astroleon, volcawolf, vegitiger, and three starters.

Wow, may I ask what are the ranks for them? :slight_smile:

@You, wow is that supposed to make me feel better or something? Lol I wish I had that kind of luck…

Please check your personal message