Better arks to use?

So im actually having alot of problems in OM. And you guys seem to fly through them xD When i start OM its really easy obviously. I have decent Arks. Omega,2 angelons, 2 halopards, tremorback, nilo 3rd evo and fusion, im willing to farm for more wyrms, i read alot of the help and stuff, like strategy rather than brute force. But haste doesnt work for.me. and my arks are barely decent. Any tips/suggestions?

Time eggs before they change it so you will get decent arks from golden eggs. Also you can always spend some money on gold eggs, if you can afford them. Last, but not least, wait until they release the om arks in the wild. You wont get too far with just a couple of dragons, specially if you are running against the clock to get into pool a or b.

Sad but true you either have to be rich or time eggs in order to compete with the best players.

I made pool A yesterday with in game arks + a golden horn. Bunch of dragons and healers, swapping for bosses etc. It can be done, admittedly this was my first pool A though.

This has been my experience and I only have the last 2 OM arks as my rare arks. All of the other ones are available in game.

First use Metallodious to escape battles you don’t need to fight, this saves your monsters. Next get all of your arks to lvl 99, this isn’t a requirement, but since (like me) you don’t have a lot of OM arks or egg arks, this is a necessity. Farm more omegas if you have the time. Farm for plasmarexs, halopards, and angelons, healers are pretty essential. With that being said, I made it all the way through the OM to the last floor and cleared it in a little over an hour. Sadly though, I wasn’t fast enough, sometimes battles are unavoidable and you cant always find the stairs quickly (which was my case). Anyway, hope this helps.