I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

@DMG_Anxag could you send me your friend code again so you can add me

1 Like

Sure! Itā€™s 12945030. Tell me your IGN, so I donā€™t delete it with the other friend requests.

2 Likes

Thx bro, my ING is Kingston f2p

@Tavaray Good game bro , Camilla and her things lol :joy:

2 Likes

Can we didnt use protectors AND hold ground mons?

In the description it says that we canā€™t use monsters with ā€œhold positionā€.

But the main heading says ā€œno protectorsā€!

I donā€™t understand why I face players with full teams

Dude, evolve your monsters. :skull:

3 Likes

Sorry @Coltraz to destroy your 24th win streak ā€¦hope you enjoy it if you look it again on your video :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You need to add your best rng with Carmilla revenge hitting aetheron so your peng was safe to sweep lol

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: all in all a great fight :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

itā€™s easier said than done xd, my best option is the elemental dungeon which comes out in four days the other ingredient dungeons are too random, a lot of my Se are maxed out I just need them ingredients

Yeah, it takes time. The game will try to match you nicely in PvP, but you will also meet some stronger people too

1 Like

Yeah, I know. But you could spend some time and tickets doing the random dungeons to get yourself some xp and ingredients.

And get yourself a Galvbane.

3 Likes

Gg @Unown btw ainā€™t know what nick put to u in the video lmfao so I used ur old one and ur forum one cause I donā€™t know what means ur name in game

2 Likes

I hope you like it friends.
@DonT89 Gg :muscle::sparkles:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing on a new account that I recently created for a week and a half, my PvP team is not yet powerful, yet at the rank of hero .68 I am made to face entire mythical teams and and do not arrive not even easy to win if that donā€™t mean Iā€™mamong the best of the best I donā€™t know what that means , @GMagic @NMEGaryOak

2 Likes

@Killerdog I think you have a very big fan :rofl::rofl: