I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

I think there is your mistake, Shika already achieved both TOP 1, why not have a little fun in PvP? Testing the nerves of the players hahahahaha

Loki, how many PvP did you play with a team totally out of Meta? And did you achieve a TOP 50? It is a risk that is also run by playing something that is not common.

and thatā€™s why he should be respected, and for all his other achievements that are a lot , Iā€™m not negating that but bruh

we are working hard for a top spot and play against him is a coin flip, sometimes win , sometimes lost, I lost in this ranking against him , was already my game but in a moment for another i actually donā€™t know what happened but I put myself in a bad situation, then dead rulete kill my monster while he had 4 and I had 1 lmafo

1 Like

a lot actually, but since I donā€™t play a lot of pvp(unranked) u only meet me when Iā€™m being serious

this is my data from this season I had 43 wins when ranking started lmao

1 Like

A few past PvPs ago, I used a team similar to the one you used this PvP, and I can really tell how annoying it is to face him haha. I will surely try it again in the future with some modifications =P

Iā€™m really looking forward to it. :laughing:

GG for both battles, in the first one I wasnā€™t paying much attention and I had many more mistakes

Of course I know you are a great player. :+1:

2 Likes

I used chaet Puffoxin :grin:Lol

i played a Doomengine team, Several SE only teams and a Link Holy team this ranked. XD

EMI - Every Meta Idiotic.

1 Like

I was talking about ranked PvP, with a non-meta team =P.

I have 46 TOP 50 out of 50. Wow

I think that the user should be able to use the monster they want to use. I often see people on this forum criticizing some strategy or some combination (say, calling it braindead) and I think itā€™s not good. Each user is not there to entertain other users, they are playing games for their own enjoyment. (Of course, acts such as BM that cause trouble to others are not allowed.)

However, I also hate playing against the DR team. Because itā€™s very stressful. :rofl:

Btw, DR team sometimes wins against Mythic teams and S tier teams, and sometimes loses to teams that donā€™t seem to be strong in a normal match. This is what makes it interesting.

ā€»Iā€™m not good at English, so Iā€™m sorry if I canā€™t write well. I just donā€™t want to criticize anyone. I hope that each one of them will have fun playing.

8 Likes

DR is a great choice against full mithic spam and not illegal to play .

Last sasoin i play a DR team too and if you play it well a safe number to get top 50 without spending all tickets .

Shika gives me a little few tipps to play it well .

This sasoin i didnt play with that but in the end im a little frustrated that i didnt do that :smile::smile::smile:

3 Likes

DR is not a good strategy, not everyone can cope with it and in addition he often uses it with audragon and atrahasis which is hard to manage

Thats why im said ā€œif you play it wellā€
Only beginners play it with auro in FL

I felt like this season had a fresh amount dr teams atleast in unrank3led dident play in ranked lul

So i ran GF sakura and that was way to satisfying for alot of the fights

cough

Lmfao

I said I always play serious in ranked, however my FL is unique and only used by me, got top 10 two times consecutives and thatā€™s something great for me

PollitoPio/KingStun say HI lmao

Regarding DR you brain

The two donā€™t play DR.

But itā€™s normal that those who act faster with their mouths than their heads always report first :wink:

1 Like

I love it, because your ego doesnā€™t let you see beyond what you want to say haha (please donā€™t take it the wrong way, I didnā€™t mean it badly).

Why do you suppose that a DR team in PvP is not serious play?

is that the one you copied from me or a different one?

Thatā€™s probably a different team he copied, he cycles between his 18 copied teams pretty often I believe