I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

Don’t know you but I’m skeptical. Who’s actually more likely to be a killer dog?

A dude with a valkyrie as a shared monster and the icon of a LION? (Lions are felines! No dog would do that!!)

Or a dude with an angry murderous dog as a shared monster, and an egg (probably a dog egg) as an icon?

4 Likes

Lmfao :joy:why I thought that too

1 Like

Quit complaining and git gud. Serves you right for using a cheating account in the past.

3 Likes

Cleaned those out. I’m going to take the blame on this for my joke about the two fluffernos. With that, let’s move along

1 Like

@NERO_Raghnius Gg bro :muscle:

1 Like

GG pal, I remember that at the time, we could not agree to make a single clan, a shame not to share the clan with you =)

GG again!

1 Like

It would have been so cool :people_hugging::heart::sneezing_face:

1 Like

@NMEduck Great game. I didn’t know you were so good.:muscle::joy:

It’s not every day that Zeus, Nero Chaos and Duck meet in a game of COD :joy:

2 Likes

Gg @NERO_Raghnius great game great both games

But jesus the stun protection couldent kill them at all :joy:

1 Like

I have no idea of your Nick! Are you WamBamWaterSpam?

1 Like

Yes i am ahah

1 Like

I see that it gives you pleasure to do a bit of BM… in the second battle you didn’t have any time to enjoy it =P

1 Like

it does give me a slight satisfaction to kill in odd ways when i have the time ahah now im just trying to enjoy the harleking buff x3 kinda hard to pull of tho

second battle i had no time angel got me gud

1 Like

I leave you to think of a better challenge for “your satisfactory kills” do it during the game, not at the end when the enemy can’t respond :wink:

2 Likes

ill find one someday do not worry :purple_heart:

1 Like

BMing isn’t cool guys! Friendly reminder

1 Like

Sad u can’t do it to me😞

1 Like

GG @CUBANxNEO. what’s up with this IGN :joy:. I’m the Power of Money.

2 Likes

He’s not the only one, there are 3 already is very funny tbh, those 3 are my biggest fans

Ppl seeing that the power of the money doesn’t win anything ->😐

1 Like

MrLoki esVegan