I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

Excuse :joy:

@NMEduck gg bro, very good fight sorry for the disconnection my game crashed when I wanted to capture

1 Like

GG. connection errors happen to us all

1 Like

Ok bro
I hope that I could have my revenge in better conditions

I love this sp, who is the one with the most victories so far?

Im at 19

2 Likes

its just the rule we had before with 2 of each rarity but instead of filling in fodder we use epics. It’s a terrible rule…

4 Likes

I like it, it’s even the only rule that I’m playing a lot, I have almost 40 victories

Easy wins yes, but that makes it rather boring. It reminds me of old school island challenge where you have to build with 3 star mons majority of the event

2 Likes

I’m 30-1 so far. This rule is so easy lol and everyone else is so bad at incorporating epics into their team

Edit: easiest 40 winstreak ever. I have to concentrate once every 10 games or so lol I guess I’m gonna aim for over 50

4 Likes

GG @ONE_SHEROX that was a fun match had me on the edge for a long time

1 Like

What was your ING :grin:

1 Like

Rippu 1200 monster icon

Ahh yes i remind huske exu combi .

A little be lucky that you let my monster sleep which would hit next …but you have a nice team :relaxed:

I wouldn’t count special rule winstreak :joy:

5 Likes

He has other interests and has been inactive. Nothing “happened”.

@DMG_Anxag very good fight bro, it was very interesting I was very lucky to win you made a small mistake that cost you the victory, you should have hit chronozilion instead of utopion who was dizzy I really got it to profit from

That’s my point. It was waaay too easy to do this.

Good game, mate! Man, this special rule broke my legs.

1 Like

@George_Rulse has a 41 win streak

2 Likes