I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

@MasterMarcoPISSOFFBM why did you run before I could BM you :clown_face:

@NERO_Raghnius Great game!! :pray:I love that immortal fish so much. gg bro

1 Like

Damn @squinty1880 that was so closeā€¦

GG, there are no moral victories in ranked neo unfortunately.

7 Likes

Lmfao. That really tickled me

Gg again bro :muscle:

1 Like

Yeah lol

@Mr_Lokiiii how did you lose to my rocklock while running Poseidon Myst. Donā€™t ever talk to me about #1 ever again :clown_face:

2 Likes

? What advantage give me this? 2 kills and nothing more plus is Poseidon and Myst with ap spam meaning that u left my own monsters of death weight so donā€™t talk like I could won,Rock lock is win condition

Amigo!! I swear I donā€™t know when we played hahaha, clearly you donā€™t have your nickname hahaha

1 Like

Half of the mons in my PvP team are protectors, you mean to tell me you really donā€™t see how Poseidon + Myst should do well against this? :woozy_face:

1 Like

U had Rocco,I canā€™t kill that,the others monsters had petrify revenge so what can I do? Like I said before,kill 1-2 monsters

1 Like

You canā€™t kill it with that attitude.

2 Likes

I was the guy at the end of full camo with Harleking and Lightning medium game :zap:

1 Like

@GMagic Iā€™ll get you one of these days XD. nice match. surprised my bullbrazen could OHKO sui lol. too little too late!

Yes I remember, annoying team you have haha

1 Like

I was surprised at that too! Good game

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::muscle::hugs:

1 Like

Discord told you exactly what I was running and that STILL happened @Mr_Lokiiii

4 Likes

The amount of information about other peopleā€™s team you can get from discord is insane lol.

3 Likes