I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

This the highest mythic spam i ever defeated, 9 awakned mythics, + 3 fully healed whith aurodragon making it 12 mythics , despite dual front line againt gf violet making it 1 vs 4 , and total destruction in the beggening i had one of the greatest comeback ever and one of the craziest game in neo monsters

6 Likes

*duel

Mr. Oriental name I cannot pronounce nor replicate on my keyboard, you simply HAVE to win games where you stun the opponent to 400+ secs. This team is made only to do that, it can’t be allowing comebacks. Come on now!!

3 Likes

I played this same player with slightly different lineup and was just destroyed by Sturgeonidas—the nullifying strike plus high defense is brutal (not to mention the stun protection which didn’t even come into play in my match

These teams that unashamedly sell out for stun and only stun crack me up

3 Likes

I had these morons recently too @GMagic one stunned me and still lost too :joy:

4 Likes

dev has no essential change in stun protection

PVP should set the tu upper limit of stun protection and non stun immune monsters

GG @DMG_Death_Lord aka “Test Funny Team,” your team was very funny with how unoriginal it was :joy:

7 Likes

Gg @Mr_Lokiiii It was good to see how XYZ trashed my team

1 Like

@SHIKAOTOKO annoying team lol
I was Hyori Ittai

1 Like

Most hated strategy, Lol
Is 表裏一体 the song of yuzu? (Hunter × Hunter)

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Cool

C’mon now squeezy , I can’t accept u shaming these players !!! I know ur history

1 Like

Lmao. I know I know! I invented the Cyber, Angel, Nova combo, but that was just a mid game soooooooo long ago. Time to move on! :partying_face:

Is Carnival a new clan

Na they been around a while

1 Like

They have a very fitting name because Carnival Clan is filled with clowns :clown_face:

1 Like

And fairy’s too apparently by their IGN.

1 Like