I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

Armageddon 2 will be fun :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can we please not all come laughing at Loki whenever heā€™s beaten in PvP? Cut him some slack
(Replied to GMagic but this goes out to a few others who are doing the same)

No I will not be stopping this.

Thereā€™s a whole message chain involving him and others in Discord about how to beat my team. Iā€™ll talk my talk when I win in spite of that, as should anyone

8 Likes

Theyā€™re about to make a forum thread about you next @GMagic

2 Likes

Someone shared this screenshot with me from Discord. KD I think calling someone a F****** copycat sounds toxic to me but you can be the judge, so we are not going to cut him slack on here. Itā€™s also funny that Duck was so desperate to know his team. What a try hard.

This is why I refuse to ever join the Discord.

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I think we should keep the discord out of here. Loki is pretty much free to do whatever he likes there because the place is poorly moderated. He keeps provoking everyone.

GMagic has a history of getting tagged by Loki when Loki beat him with an account thatā€™s not his own. GMagic has every right to return the favor. Heā€™s not the one who started it.

Other than that it gives me massive pain to admit that of course Loki deserves some peace from users who are not involved in this (he has the same right to be protected from harassment than other users). If youā€™re not involved, stay out of it, leave Loki alone or reply on discord. Itā€™s Wild West there anyway.

@squinty1880 I deleted your meme. Youā€™re free to repost it in the meme thread. You also get a free ā€žSherlock is a fascist modā€œ token. You can use it any time you want without consequence.

9 Likes

Lol

Iā€™m pretty sure u beat the wrong Loki lolšŸ˜‚

I said that cause I used to use Roco+Duel+Aetheron in this unranked season and he was using another thing

Welcome to my kingdom,in the champion afterall

I really donā€™t know why u say this,when I win/lose to Gmagic with any account I said Gg,sometimes he beat me and I donā€™t enter in forum in days so probably u guys saying this for that

Dont challenge my patience, kid. Itā€™s your lucky day so far.

1 Like

Cool, hopefully I wonā€™t get a reason to have to use this token. If only this token applied to other mods too (not naming namesā€¦)

Actually Iā€™m the one who should say that

Itā€™s going pretty well for now

This isnā€™t your kingdom and youā€™re not the champion. Just stop the provocations.

To be fair, Loki meant Discord and not the forum.

2 Likes

Youā€™re right

The champion part I agree with you though because that can be applied to anywhere.

I like u,u are smart

1 Like

100%, but thatā€™s exactly the pointā€¦ we should keep the discord as discord and the forum as the forum. Rules work very differently in each.

Loki is obviously a toxic topic and Iā€™m happy to tackle it on both sides. If people restrain from directing some toxicity his way then Iā€™ll crack out the whip on any toxic posts he makes on the forum.

Itā€™s especially pertinent with moderators and since it seems Loki has been provocative of GMagic here on the forum Iā€™ll ask @Mr_Lokiiii please donā€™t do that any more.

1 Like

I really didnā€™t what to provocate Gmagic or something like that

1 Like

Nice Asmodia reference.

2 Likes