I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

good match

1 Like

She is good for you Iā€™m sure. I also like her in second form (I tried making a team around her in the FL just in case I run into @ItsSherlock 's retribution team lol) but people who have less collection, she absolutely gets outclassed by many other mythics and Iā€™m sure there are worse ones but there are, like I said, better ones like lemon/Nagadia seconds form and this is the ones I remember. She is a big hindrance for people with small collection since the game probably gave you alot of units who have entrance monsters and you canā€™t use them with bastia.

GGā€™s @Mr_Lokiiii. Nice midgame dolphin spam.

Iā€™m guessing u were not exactly smiling when u did this @Smiley_Unit ??

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m going to advocate for a boxchomp nerf in the future. That rhino is 1,000% better than tinker in every way. Hi2022

3 Likes

Ahhhh I think u were testing berry ?

More or less. I shouldnā€™t have killed everything with the box lol.

1 Like

And i do this weird blasting sound when players blast it xD might aswell enjoy it while I can

1 Like

Ye bad bad Loki dolphin spamming

I just got a new best 30 winstreak! I wonder if I can reach 40 winsā€¦

Final form is definitely a lot better than the second form. Adding purify to the heal moves matters a lot, the unlimited heal is annoying because it takes 200s before it can be used and in reality you donā€™t need more than 6 heals in a PvP match. Knockback random being faster is a big deal and finally having that heal+purify+shield the whole team is a very powerful move for getting yourself into a dominating position.

Oh and thereā€™s plenty of piercing attacks she doesnā€™t die to in final form, from legendaries at least.

Iā€™ve used her in both forms and feel thereā€™s a significant step up from 2nd to 3rd, which is why I dropped her to tier 2.

2 Likes

@George_Rulse already did it

8 Likes

lol i just reached 30 wins. never mind winstreak. :joy:

(serves me right for using chronotitan fl - fun when it works but doesnā€™t happen often!)

1 Like

Lost it at 38 wins to a guy running nova aoe spam lol. He mustā€™ve gained over 1200RP from me since I lost 580

1 Like

@NMEduck you ruined my streak

1 Like

at least i know what to do next time

GG now we both donā€™t have winstreaks :duck: Be warned, I likely wonā€™t be using this team for ranked

1 Like

I once had a 43

This should be called the flexing thread :muscle:t5:

1 Like

Yes. The best Iā€™ve managed during ranked is a 25 winstreak

2 Likes