I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

I wish I was that good :sob:

I don’t think I have reached 20 in the ranking

who was 999wrld

999wrld is 999wrld
@999WRLD

1 Like

well whoever, after defeating him several times decides to copy me, @999WRLD very unoriginal

2 Likes

Gg @Killerdog not sure how I matched with you but it was fun and I tried lol

You did well! I fiddled around thinking about reviving my Wilhelmina after it died and then decided not to. Probably looked like I was being a bit weird at that point haha. Thanks for the match :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just reached 600 total games this season so far. There is something very, very wrong with me.

4 Likes

Was kinda hoping you’d leave my alba and static alone a little bit longer :sweat_smile:

No way that was going to happen, especially because you needed link storm for Vigziarid!

in that case you have about 50 games more than me

I tought I play alot and you actually more than double that, wouldn´t it be nice to get 1 gem each 20k rp instead of those fruits inbetween…

3 Likes

Totally agree . also in the reward I would say those fruits are a nuisance, we already receive fruits from the friend points. It should be replaced with gems or even nectars

1 Like

Speaking of rewards, what do you guys think about IC levels 320-450 reward? I mean 1 gem? could’ve at least gave two lol idk

1 Like

Gg bro awesome both matches love ur team,sorry of slow reply and i don’t like spam dolphins tbh but i want my top 10🙃

1 Like

@DMG_BONA Gg my bro!! Awesome match , but ur DC in Second March hurt me​:frowning::bangbang:

Gg to Jocao for beating my 17 win streak

Omg gg @Arkile AS Pusi is so tanky :’) and that bomb revenge made me lose control :joy:
That was a nice match

2 Likes

GG man :slight_smile: that was close! gas very lucky with the shells lining up just in time for the bomb! Just made the team and forgot orca and a.s. breaker are both storm lol :clown_face::sweat_smile:

1 Like

No,1 gem perfect, This event IC is totally trash