I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

Ohh my dear @Basara what happened to u my friend? U become so f***** easy for me​:upside_down_face: and don’t change ur nick i know u :kissing:

It’s been a long time since I posted my last video, it’s time for me to publish another one and here it is! BaNaNaHoT VS Nabezoko. amazing ending :hugs:

3 Likes

Can someone explain to me why i always have to fight against people who have 2 mons more? Its so ■■■■■■■ unfair and its not like they are using rockoids or something at the end of their team. They just have 2 legendaries more. Thats a game changer and yes im only lvl 90. I feel like i always have to fight against people who are lvl 150+. Isnt fun at all

It’s not the quantity it’s the quality, well it’s natural that you get matched with people of that rank, just save, earn new things and rank up

How good is Bastia in her second form? Good enough to play her?

1 Like

BastiaGOD :rofl:.

Is she that good?

1 Like

It’s one of the better 2nd form mythics for sure

If you have her, do use her but do not pull for her second form. She sucks compared to other second form mythics.

1 Like

One of the best supports in the game. Wake up is so heavy that she alone can cancel half the team’s strategy

Not really, ask KD why she’s in the tier 1 of form 2 mythics then. I can name over 15-20 mythics whose form 2 is worse than her.

By the way, that’s a good game.

1 Like

She is in tier 2 of the second forms bro

I stand corrected, but in my broken user experience she is fine for me in form 2 at +9 that I have her.

1 Like

Why don’t you awaken her? I was under the impression it gets a huge improvement with those upgraded healing skills and bulk

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m definitely the most gae Pusi+myst user at the moment. At least I’m not running any APs tho

1 Like

Because the unlimited use heal is still handy. Awakened has a usage limit. If you run anything with purify that limit can be overcome.

Interesting. I guess it’s a tradeoff between a better prolonged use versus the insane bulk and immediate impact of the awakened form

@TNCxXchaosxXf2p gg …that was some nice retri fl you’ve got

1 Like

Where is the fortune shrine?