I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

Forgot about him! Deathgazer and maybe Penguinator too.

Salem witches would like a word

By that logic anyone who is running a Nova Lock, Bovolcus + Toxic Entrance, Mmmagmariunus LF or any other comeback strategy/monsters

I use Moku, Scorpiogeist and also Ahuizard in my team but I don’t feel a tierwhore because I use a LINK Earth FL with ma boy Tezcacoatl and Shiny Jadeboa. It’s the small things.

Gg to Cancer guy, his team is improved a lot since last time!

Since the thread u asked in is locked , I’ll explain it here. It is the greatest strategy ever invented .
And the creator is me. 3 years back , when game was well balanced with no high speed reliable sweepers or assassinate , i used this front line .

Lagodragon , shiva , mossgoliath , delugazar .

Dual link into give turn could be done 5 times creating a loop . I could wipe 70% of enemy team and there was nothing they could do .

#BestNeoLifeEver .

I initially used it secretly in pve only for like 2 months . It was like a walk in the park . And someone beat my OoO pvp team and I got angry since that player was getting matched up constantly against me and I was losing every time . So I used my lago DGT and wiped his entire team without losing a single monster .

It felt surreal so I used it in PvP for like a week and people started complaining in forum .

Devs nerfed the LDGT and my reign , glory days and neo-happiness ended that day . Dev_vkc knows I still have a drop of bitterness for doing this dirty to me in a week .

Thanks for reading!

Note : 3 of the 4 monsters except delu were in game for a year already .

@Dev_VKC , give stun counter to delugazar as a compensation atleast now :cry::cry:

8 Likes

Delugazar needs a buff? Ew (I just looked ar your last sentence KEKW)

2 Likes

wow,this is cool story I ever seen in forum mate,now I know why you get delugazar dupe.bcoz that thing love you so much

1 Like

Aww thanks for the kind words . Ye , that thing loves me … got another dupe in 5 singles :sob::triumph:

Ss or it didn’t happen

1 Like

I want to fight this combo with my normal team

1 Like

now we cant use give turn on monster with link dual give turn

1 Like

At least you get 2 ticket right :grin:

1 Like

If your strategy gets countered by robinator its not a good strategy :joy:

4 Likes

Oh trust me , I brought robinator into meta for a week … It was a wild ride … When I lost it was cos of robinator but when I won , it was spectacular …

Sadly now this strategy won’t work cos of the powerful boobie ladies everywhere and crazy piercing moves everywhere .

Welcome back to the forum . when smugsmodia disappeared, u appear ! Bizzarre

2 Likes

We spent some time in hell but now we’re back in heaven

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah he still hasn’t find it out its hilarious :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I get the feeling bro they nerfed Lago for a 2nd time (it’s 2nd form) because of my Lago Canis combo and now they will nerf my flameroar because of my retribution FL monsters that has been the same since it’s release but suddenly look wrong…

1 Like

@Phoebe you mistaked hugely to don’t Timestrike Kanna

GG Anyway