Broken Line-Up!!!

I got absolutely recked without my monsters even getting a second turn! When I finnaly got a turn, only my fodder monsters at the end we’re left.
Not saying it need to be nerfed, I just wanted to show this tactic in case anyone is lucky and has the potential for the Line-Up.
The freakin guy used Lagodragon to give link dual turn to Shivogod & Delugazar. Delugazar then used timestrike on my blue dragon legendary (can’t remember the name, its the one the MCs future son catches)
…Then Shivogod used give turn to Logodragon who then used dual link turn again!!!
This time Delugazar used double bloodthirsty or something & killed one more of my monsters.
Hhhhhh, and then that was it, he was fully set up,
I just pathetically watched as he continued this cycle like 5 or 6 times!
All my stunning entrance monsters were negated by his protect monster.
It only stopped when Shivogod died for some reason (limit to the give turn maybe)?.
And as I said before, by this time I was down to my crap monsters.
Anyway, if anyone can utilize this tactic I really recommend you do.
I myself am going to avoid this pvp event as every team seems so stupidly strong and I just only evolved my second legend.
Screenshot_20181206-221656

1 Like

Played against him, his Name is something with Spirit right ?
I killed his delugazar with Robin, then he was left with 2 protectors to Attack and 2 give Turn Monsters :nerd_face:

1 Like

…I guess I’m just a noob then :joy:

There re some other Lineups which work like the one with lagodragon… Mortar Monster lineup is capable of giving endless fast turns

I’ll say that if you’re playing pvp at the point you’re at, then it’s going to be strictly for fun, not for rewards. Anything you get will be bonus.

There are quite a few lineups that feel like that, impossible to beat.

@Supa_Man you wouldn’t go trying to face the Elite Four straight outta Pallet Town.

I’d say focus on leveling up your existing monsters and trying again once that’s done. You have the monsters for a decent team, you just need to evolve them to use them to their fullest potential.

Also grind out the team cost my boi

1 Like

You don’t have a lot unfortunately. Atrahasis is good, but you’re missing key support pieces.

Damn, ok I’ll just take @NMEGaryOak 's advise. Took me sooo long to evolve my legendaries tho :sweat:
Whats more I have terrible luck, two legends from regular eggs and one from rare, all single buys. The two times I bought 10 monsters I didn’t get any legends.
This is gonna take forever :sweat_smile:

This line-up is very brutal when facing people with slow front lines. A large part of the top tier of PvP is having a fast front line that gains control in some way before slower monsters like give turn ones can start causing havoc. Hence, this front line shown above is one that gets some easy wins but is not top tier.

@Supa_Man How do you have fully evolved monsters which have training sessions on them??

1 Like

The good old days where bronzeshells didnt have there nerf, i would kill certain teams without them ever getting a turn.

Imagine going to pvp and never get a single turn and lose the game right away.

1 Like

Oh SNAP!!!

I still manage to do this sometimes with my stun counter team :wink: It’s another example of something which the slower/weaker PvP teams can’t handle at all.

@Supa_Man your screenshot with all your monsters got deleted REAL QUICK after @Killerdog asked you that question lolololololololol

Where’s @NUTSY_KOKO when you need him? :joy:

We should petition to bring back Deo TK TK TT @Mr.X

We can’t win them all.

Consider this a learning experience.

Wow people are discussing about my team without inviting me…that’s rude !! It’s me btw…

If you come unprepared , you will get destroyed…
I’m professor after all…

1 Like

I wanted to give you the win when I saw Ur team but then I’m going for 150 wins to get my gems… So sorry mate…

Now looking at it again. It’s just BB spam. You shouldn’t feel bad about losing to a cheese team.

I love cheese !! :yum::yum:

1 Like

Haha I’m glad you remember half of my ign :yum:

PS : robinators must be nerfed asap… !! :joy: