I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

:joy::joy::joy: why… The speculations were fun … Now u ruined it .

I know him alright, I got railed by him just before prof. Oak posted about him

still not worth it lol

I lose with him yesterday.But I am very enjoy battle with him :grin:,I hope I can meet him again

2 Likes

You might be busy looking at Bastia’s tits and couldn’t focus on the match so you lost

8 Likes

Not only bastia there might be many more. I think this is a effective strategy to work around with.

Yes it is. That’s why Cancer’s Lemon end-game always worked even though he ran poison before it.

Thank you @LemonSqueezy, you let me win on purpose. :sneezing_face:

No I didn’t. My team building was off and you played a good game. I know I quit towards the end but you had me.

2 Likes

Wow, really? I got lucky too many times though, and it was all rockoids left in the end.

Yep. Definitely! Good job :clap:t3:

I see u r messing around , that jag delu team isn’t strong though .

I’ve always tried to play a new team every season. So I’m in the early stages of this one: played a lot of combinations. Poison is a problem though. Are you Neo only one or I luv Dev VKC?

3 Likes

Smart ! Time to change ign.

1 Like

I’ve got the friend code now :wink: you’ll never hide from me again Prof :joy:

1 Like

Damn you have my friend code now , i fell for it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i think

Oh yes. I wonder what this information will be worth :wink:

1 Like

ZEROOOOOOO :joy:

In that case it will be free for all!

2 Likes

:hocho::hocho::hocho::hocho::hocho: