Huskegon thoughts

The most important criteria for evaluating mythics, especially limited ones, is whether it will make $5000 worth of difference in your gameplay, and then whether that improved gameplay will make $5000 difference in your quality of life.

Im not seeing $5000 worth of either here. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

What is it that’s changed in your mind?

@Boiler Hahaha too true! Although for once this is a mythic which has a viable moveset before being awakened.

Scorpionyx lies sobbing in a ditch on the side of the road.

1 Like

You just need an angelion to make this mythic useless. So simple.

Forgot to complete last scb, so i missed 2 easy gems.:sob:

5 Likes

Same here man :confused:

1 Like

This one ends next Tuesday… another short SCB!

1 Like

Capy. Taunt = raw availability

Your Capy screwed me over so many times the other day lol.

What’s your fl? Capy has been amazing so far but there are times when taunt never blocks…

Also tried using tardie but it’s just crap

I cant remember what I was running. I think it was my Azra link canni with Jag retribution into Icetiger 5 tho.

Personally, I love the design and thinks that it has a lot of potential. All it really needs imo is a TU decrease for Timecrush Double.

Comment of the day !!

Koco is on fire these days!

1 Like

What if time freeze would cancel all counters, converters and roaring? That would actually be good

At least then lion regalion wouldn’t be quite so busted anymore.

That same thought went through my mind earlier today. However, that would be a very harsh way of re-enabling stun teams and we already have an increasing number of chrono killers around. Having a mythic with a stunning entrance that bypasses stun converter/counter is cool, but not if it grants that to all other monsters on the field and disables roaring entrance. Time freeze would disable SO MUCH!

I’ve always found it weird how “time freeze” allows stun to happen. Am I the only one bugged by that?

2 Likes

You’re not alone. For the first time I saw time freeze, I thought it was used to forbidden all active/passive stun moves.

I think it’s got a lot of potential, like most mons, it will need support to wreak havoc. If it was surrounded by rockoids it could be deadly because it could stun and sleep the enemy team into oblivion. Time freeze is a brilliant passive, but it could cause trouble for itself with stunning entrance. I’d probably avoid the timecrush too unless it was end game.

Show of might is one-time use.

Ah sorry, only glanced at that. Still looks decent, but like I said, needs heavy support. It will likely slow games up because it’s easy to kill, so needs a protector and time freeze will cause problems but then it can’t raw blood crave. I think it’s better as a support mon, than an offensive monster personally. Particularly with the SS too, while a sweeper goes to work