Hunter island role play

(Plasmorex went through a time portal, he knows everything… and with Overlord in him aswell)

(I guess so. Fine you win. Lemme edit the post)

Plasmorex: “Grrrr, ill be back” *opens another time portal and jumps in as it disappears*

Draco: “Sam will not stop us, no one can stop us, ahahahaha”

*suddenly Draco is paralyzed and cant move*

Blademaster: “You aren’t destroying this world without my say so”

Wind Mage: “and that’s a promise were all gonna keep” *all of the top sixteen contestants in the tournament are there supporting sams side*

Sam: *notices scales regaining conscious* “thank god. I won’t ever let you go again.”

Silver: “looks like this is a bit of a problem here heh” *he undoes Dracos paralysation* “this world was a mistake from the start, without us you wouldn’t be alive right now”

Blademaster: “we ay be tiny compared to you, but we can stop you” *slices all of the 16 contestants and omega, to get a small bit of dna from them, then stabs himself with the sword* “You are finished” *grows massive as big as Draco’s final form*

Silver: “Draco show them what they mean by when we say we are untouchable”

All mages: *charge up magical power into blademaster* “finish this blademaster!”

Draco: "C’mon , i dont wanna hog all the fun, join in this time "

Blademaster: *sees all the mages giving all there elemental powers into the blade* “grrr” *charges*

Draco: *transforms into metal dragon form* *charges*

–meanwhile, back in the past–

Plasmorex: -ok, gray is about to get teleported out- *rushes in and touch Gray just as he gets teleported and appears in the Monster Island Universe, then quickly teleports to cover*

Cryowyrm: *appears in the castle* “Blademaster is going to meet his doom”

–back in present-- Windra: *still unconscious but speaking* “Blademaster… meet… doom…”

Silver: “very well then” -I’m sorry guys I’ll apologise to all of you once this is over but I have to go along with what Draco is saying for now- “black hurracaine” *a hurracaine then forms over all of the mages and blademaster and then black particles begin to rain over them. At first they do no damage but when one gently touches the sky Mage a black ice rose forms on him* “ha if I were you guys I would start moving because once 100 of those black ice roses blossom on you, your life will be at its end”

-back in the past- *gray begins his training with chaoswyrm but doesn’t notice a black mark has been left on his shoulder*

-back to the present when gray and chaoswyrm are training-

Chaoswyrm: “your shoulder it just turned black… Oh no… Dammit he arrived sooner than expected” *he begins to cast something* “dragon wake!” *he sends out a pulse of black and light energy and he picks up the vibrations from plasmorex* “so there you are”

*he sends a huge blast of dark and light energy to a rock that’s covering plasmorex*

Plasmorex: *gets thrown back* “argh” *sends back a ray of shadow*

Blademaster: *instead of running he charges straight at them* “C’mon” *slices both Draco and Silver*

Draco: “arr” *backs away and heals* -24 hours is nearly up Etherion-

Silver: *falls to the ground pretending to be dead*

Chaoswyrm: “shadow? Just my type of meal” *absorbs the attack* “gray your training is complete here, I’ve seen your true power and let’s say it far surpasses anything I’ve ever seen before and even my own power. Now go… You need to save everyone. That is your duty after all” *he opens a portal*

Gray: “right” *he leaps into the portal before it closes*

Chaoswyrm: “I’m sorry I didn’t have enough time to stabilise the portal so it’ll take some time to cross over to the other side. Now let’s finish this overlord” *he charges at him*

Plasmorex: “This is already finished” *flips over Chaoswyrm* “Darkness always prevails!” *Pulls back his arms like an arrow, and shoots a corruption arrow at light speed* 

Draco: *suddenly Etherion evolves him into a even bigger beast and jumps up* “Your time is done Blademaster” *just as he is about to slam him into nothing he fades away*

Windra: “blademaster is finished” “It’s already over, Darkness always prevails” “Gray…training…complete…true power… far…anything…ever seen…now go… save everyone…thats your duty after all.”

Bulk: “Blademaster… is gone… how do we fight…”

Wndra: “Wait what the”

*Blademaster then reappears slicing off Draco’s arms* “No… you are done Draco” *stabs it straight through the middle of him, then slices it up, through the head*

Draco: *explodes creating a ring of lava surrounding the battlefield they were in, slowly closing in*

Chaoswyrm: *grets pierced by the arrow* -something’s not right… Why does it feel like everything I am saying is getting repeated. Wait a minute. Windra was the one that created the guardians therefore if this arrow pierces me then I’ll be able to…- “windra hurry!”

Gray: “dammit… It’s gonna take at least 30 minutes to get to the other side. I have to go faster”

Sam: “oh no that lava it’s gonna engulf everyone if we don’t do something… But I’m almost out of power… Gray dammit where the heck are you?!”

*plasmorex appears next to the 16 contestants* “hahahaha, your world is done” *pierces all of them and they all start glowing purple* “aahhahaha”

Windra: *in his dream sees Gray trying to wake him up*

-in the dream-

Gray: “windra” *his eyes begin to open* “this place do you remember it?”

-in the present-

Chaoswyrm: “c’mon windra, I have faith in you… I know you can save everyone”

Windra: *wakes up* “Gray!” *sees a portal open infront of him* “Sam!”

*suddenly a portal opens in the present time and gray appears in the HI universe and sees windra on the floor and pats him on the head. Sam and scales are also there with them*

Sam: “gray! Woah you look really different… Anyway there’s no time for that. We need to find out a way to destroy this lava”

Windra: *suddenly wakes up* “What the… no, i need to get you out of this, i can protect you from the lava, just stay close” *creates a shield and starts walking inside it*

Gray: “windra what are you doing?! Please stop! You’ll be killed otherwise!”

Sam: “windra please you can’t do this! Your almost out of power we won’t make it!”

Windra: “Sam, Gray… i have never done right by either of you… Allow me to do this…”