Hunter island role play

Poison: “No sam, you’re mother has passed away a long time ago”

Windra: “It’s because those guys over there *points to the shadow dragons* Spent a lot of time with you, sadly you can’t remember any of this…”

Sam: “I see… Yes my memory has faded over the last few centuries so I can’t remember much about my upbringing. But all I do remember is inheriting demonic powers while my brother inherited dragonic powers”

Windra: “Well, at least with Overlord gone , there wont be very many challenges”

-meanwhile-

*melted Metal rolls onto the ash and Draco and Silver form back up* 

Draco: “Good acting brother…”

Sam: “yeah at least overlord is out of the picture. All we need to do now is focus on silver and Draco”

Silver: “why thank you and your not that bad of an actor yourself. Now I think its about time we get you to that machine. But no way will they be expecting what were gonna do with it hahaha. Ready to become immortal brother?” (they’re gonna fuse with the Etherion cannon which will in turn make them immortal due to having unlimited elemental strength)

*Amethyst then suddenly fades away and a light on the volcano for Cryowyrm’s defeat disappears*

Draco: “I always have been, im unable to be killed anyway, but lets do it”

*Silver and Draco jump off the cliff , Draco transforming into  a massive Crocodile like creature, Silver lands on top*  “Lets go” *starts swimming and massive speeds*

Windra: “I need a moment alone please, you can talk to whoever here” *quickly runs into the side of the volcano and appears platforms up*

-meanwhile in the monster island universe-

Gray: “so why did you take me to this world? I mastered the final wind form so why are you keeping me here”

???: “because I need to see what kind of power it has so I can be sure that you can beat Draco and silver. If not then I’ll have to get involved. Until then we should start practice and don’t worry about being here on time… A day in our world is the equivalent to one minute in your world so we should be able to master your new form by then”

Gray: “before we start at least tell me your name”

???: “if you insist… My name is chaoswyrm. In this world I am known as one of the great 10 dragon saints”

(Idk xD)

*chaoswyrm and gray begin their fight*

-meanwhile-

*silver and Draco arrive at the machine* “let’s do this and destroy the family that betrayed us”

Sam: “windra I have a bad feeling. That machine they talked about… It would potentially make silver and Draco immortal and I’ve just noticed where’s gray… Amethyst called for him but it’s been an hour since that”

Windra: “Ok, lets go…”

Scales: *comes back and nudges Sam* “Amethyst is gone… and so is the light for Cryowyrm’s defeat, didn’t Gray kill him, whats happening? maybe we should go find Plasmorex…”

Draco: “Start it up…”

Sam: “yeah we should look for him immediately”

Silver: “heheheh” *he activates the machine and the machine folds into a tiny form and combines with Draco* “with this no one will be able to beat us”

Draco: “Hahahahaha” *grabs out a kind of cartridge* “This should do much better” *slots it into himself then transforms into a jet*

Windra: “Sorry guys, we gotta go” *runs out*

Sam: *they all arrive in plasmorexs domain* “what the heck happened here?!” *everything is in shambles in his lab and gigarock is severely injured* “gigarock what happened? Are you okay?”

Silver: “I’m coming with though” *he follow Draco*

Meanwhile

Gray: “this power is unlike anything I’ve ever seen before”

Chaoswyrm: “yes this is my power for a different world. However we must keep training, although you have obtained your strongest form possible you must rise into a level of strength to which the opponent will not be able to sense your power as it will be so strong”

Draco: *looks to the right* “Is that…Plasmorex’s labrotory?!” *transforms back into Fighting mode*

Gigarock: *suddenly the walls start getting sucked in revealing a portal that doesnt show any end* “He… time… Plasmo” *he closes his eyes and the light for Gigarock’s defeat flickers on the mountain*

Windra: “He’s not dead yet, go!”

Scales: *leaps into the time portal but before Sam and Windra can, it closes*

Sam: “scales be okay…” *turns to Draco at the other end of the lab* “your mine” *transforms into final mode again*

Silver: *arrives at the lab* “show this runt our new power Draco”

Draco: *with one swift movement he sends Sam flying at the speed of light towards the other side of the island* “Who’s next?”

Windra: “Overlord is gone now, so i will simply say that i cannot allow you to destroy any more lives” *attempts to transform into final mode* “no… I meed overlord for that…”

*at the other end of the island 3 shadow dragons from his family help pick up Sam. All three of them said at the same time* “you have protected us in this world now it’s time to return the favour by awakening your dragon powers” *all three combine with Sam as he turns into a dragon the size of windras final form thereby becoming a demonic dragon fusion* “now go avenge your mothers death by destroying the one who killed your mother”

Sam: “right” *he heads back to Dracos location*

-meanwhile-

Silver: *back at the lab with Draco* “hahahaha that power is magnificent.”

Draco: “Grrr, his final form…, Silver, lets end this now.”

Plasmorex: *a portal opens under the ground as Plasmorex jumps out with an unconscious Scales* “Nothing you do will end this war” *Cryowyrm comes out*

*the portal opens in SAMs view* “no scales!” *a fires a huge breath attack comboed with fire and demonic powers at plasmorex*

Silver: “at least that should buy us some time.” *at that moment something crossed silvers mind* “Draco this is weird… Where on earth is gray? I don’t sense him at all. Even if he was hiding his presence we should still be able to locate him.”

Plasmorex: *the move disappears as it comes in contact and flies back towards Silver* “He in the Monster island universe” *throws a an orb to them so they can only see* 

Sam: “Grrr” *reverts into human form and teleports behind plasmorex to grab scales out of his hands and teleports back onto a mountain* "please scales wake up!

Silver: “sorry about this I’ll be right back” *teleports behind Sam and sticks his arm through his chest* “Sam your power isn’t at the level of Dracos. You will never be able to defeat him” -but I will see to his end- *teleports back to plasmorex and Draco* “I see… Gray has taken up his final form… But the only problem is we don’t know the extent of his power as he’s in the monster island universe… And unfortunately we can’t track what’s happening in that universe as we didn’t create it”