Hunter island role play part 2

Scorch: “You are… giving me this?”

Tyson: “if it will make you satisfied then yes”

Kurama: *inside tyson’s mind* -I understand what you’re trying to do, I’ll show him how difficult it is to control my power after he wields me. But are you sure about this, without me you just have your regular fire attacks against scorch and that won’t do you any good-

Tyson: -I’m sure on my decision, in the mean time I guess I can wield another one of blademaster’s swords-

Scorch: “Tyson… I don’t want your sword!” *smashed it in half* “good luck protecting the world now” *throws the pieces at him*

Blade Master: “I think it’s time we leave”

Scorch: “We will be seeing you very soon”

Kurama: -it seems like I underestimated him, I agree with blademaster, we should leave- *the pieces collect back into the holster and form the blade-

Tyson: -dammit, I never would have imagined scorch was this powerful- *he leaves the cave with blademaster* “all I can say now is he’s made a very poor decision” 

Kurt: “it looks like they finally left. And good riddance too. So master scorch what is the plan for now” 

Blade Master: “That power could’ve been used effectively, but now we have to fight him…”

Scorch: “We wait, I’ll send one of you guys out every now and then when they are doing something, I’ll also go out every now and then”

Colt: “So we weaken them” 

Scorch: “Blade Master will be the only one to recognise any of you, strike them while he isn’t around and they won’t know what you do until after you do it”

Vector: “Then?”

Scorch: “Then I’ll send two out at a time… we will keep going until they can’t fight us off any more”

Kurt: “I see, thats very wise of you”

Kobra: “what should we call ourselves then if we ever need a code-name for people to stay away from us and our plans”

Pain: “I don’t think a code-name is necessary for this type of mission. Besides, it would give out our presence too much to the outer world if we were to code-name our organisation here” 

Tyson: *arrives at draco’s house with blademaster, Jace and Kira and tells the news to ray, mariya and draco* “scorch is now our enemy” *he starts to shed a tear and punches the wall lightly* “damn that plasmorexis, he always thinks of ways to twist with our heads, I bet he left those recordings of himself there on purpose to convince scorch”

Ray: “Sc-Scorch?!”

Draco: “I always knew there was something off about that kid”

Blade Master: “Ever since that first tournament when he joined to make our group a 5”

Mariya: “of all people why would he be our next enemy?!”

Tyson: *He sends an aura message to Sasuke* “even though they’ve only just settled in, we need to get sasuke and resy if we’re going to defeat scorch”

Sasuke: *he wakes up and sees the message saying* -we have a dilemma here and its big. We need your help, scorch is now our enemy. It seems the plasmorexis is has now managed to convince scorch that we’re the enemy- “dammit! Resy wake up, we need to get to hunter island ASAP, one of tyson’s old friends has now become the enemy and that person intends to finish what plasmorexis started”

Ray: “He was such a close friend…”

Resy: “Whaat? We have just passed a night here… Ok”

Bliss: *in an Aura message to Resy* -Resy, I’ve seen everything in my dreams. Meet me down at the Twilight Coast, a Concorde Boat is ready to sail to Hunter Island- *sends the Aura Message and auraports from the Earth to the Twilight Coast with a boat she built*

Resy: *receives the message* -Great Darnaction! We’re coming!-

*down at the Twilight Coast*
Resy: “Bliss! Long time no see!”

Bliss: “and no time to waste!”

*the three hop on the boat*

Bliss: “Hold tight you two! SPEED UP!!” *the boat rushes in little time across the Unnatural Ocean, which on Cydonia separates the Uprising Continent, where the capital was located, and the Star Continent, where HI was located*

Resy: *sings a line of Knights Of Cydonia* «Don’t waste your time or time will… waist… youuu!!»

Sasuke: *he holds onto one of the hand rails of the ship while holding resy in the other hand* “don’t worry dear i’ve got you” 

Resy: *leans on Sasuke’s shoulder while holding the hand rail with a hand and hugging Sasuke’s back with the other*
“dear, you are better than any Pokémon using the move Helping Hand! Now you’ll ask me: what are Pokémon? They are creatures similar to the arks of HI which have similar powers and much less total HP, but they have a lot of strength in the soul. When one of them uses Helping Hand on its mate during a double battle, the mate will attack with triple strength. For now they exist in videogames, but I have always theorised that one of the two mysterious Misty Regions hide their world… I’ve shown them to you in the map, right?”

Bliss: *hearing the conversation behind her*
“Nice theory, Resy! When all of this ends, we’ll explore together those regions! I hope to start with Unova or Kalos, or maybe Hoenn. They are places of triple battle and rotation battle experiences, perfect if we travel together! Anyway, we’re almost there…”

*Further ahead, the Star Continent with huge isles of ice alternating to huge isles of fire, and in the middle of the six, Hunter Island with apparently a perfect climate*

Sasuke: “that’s interesting monsters other than arkadions, hmm. And I better be better than any of them with that move!”

*back on HI*

Tyson: “I don’t think we can convince him to come back to our side. Even though I don’t want to be saying this, we may have to kill him”

Mariya: “Tyson you can’t possibly kill him! He’s mine and Ray’s friend too you know”

Tyson: “I get that loud and clear, but still I saw it in his eyes, he definitely isn’t the old scorch we knew and loved. If worst comes to worse then we will have no choice but to kill him”

*the Concorde Boat crosses two of the Star Isles and reaches Hunter Island. The three hop down, but Resy has a big surprise*

Resy: “Mum?? Granny??? Go back to the Earth and stay safe!! This enemy is even worse than Plasmorexis: a boy controlled by the Black Aura of the old Plasmorexis’ hideout!”

Katelin: “For this reason we’re also here to destroy the hideout, so that the Black Aura won’t affect that guy anymore and he’ll return normal!”

Resy: “Still, it’s too dangerous for you…!!” *receives a Head Slap in NCIS Agent Gibbs’ style* “Ouch! Wait, this isn’t NCIS, granny!!”

Lily: “How you dare underestimating us!!”

Resy: “Ok sorry, I trust you…”

Lily: " «Rule number six, never say sorry, it’s a sign of weakness» "

Sasuke: “being sorry is a sign of weakness. Damn you guys are harsh” 

Resy: “Don’t worry my dear, that’s a rule taken from my favourite TV series, and that’s often violated even there, so never mind about that one!” *kisses him*

*In the meanwhile, on another galaxy*

Tiamat: “Bros, I sense something wrong with our little baby!”

Deucalion: “Hey, only ten days passed!”

Esapid: “Ten days here in the Andromeda Galaxy, but only one day there in the Milky Way! You know that time here flows ten time faster than there, a Milky Way day corresponds to ten Andromeda days!”

Zephys: “We should leave them be for now. The only time when they will really need us is when plasmorexis comes back, thats if he can ever get out of that seal”

Sasuke: “You base your rules off TV shows… Eh I suppose that works.”

Resy: “that was just a quote actually, we don’t even remember all the rules and their numbers”

Vulcarex: “I’ll just go an teach that Scorch how much power should be able to control to master a Son of Ashura! I’ve heard the conversation between Tyson and Scorch, and I’ll give him just a little spark of my ultimate power, to give a lesson to that arrogant guy!!! Just hearing that name now rages me up!!”
*erupts some concentrated magma to create a portal and jumps into it*

The three arks: “Wait Vulcarex! We’re coming!!” *they jump into the portal that closes behind them*

Zephys: “I guess all we can do now is wait and see what happens. Surely with vulcarex and kurama, tyson should be powerful enough to take on scorch”

Arborus: “Yes bro, let’s wait…”

*so the other First Ones won’t be disturbed until they’re called for help*

Bliss: *notices an explosion in the air* “Guys! There!”

Resy: *notices that after the explosion a portal opened. From that, some known creatures fall* “Don’t tell me! They are… Vulcarex! Apophisking! Voltiger! Dreadwolf!”

Vulcarex: “Baby! Ten days passed and you already need help!”

Resy: “Ten? Were you on Andromeda??”

Dreadwolf: “Yes, Master!”