Hunter island role play part 2

Draco: “Now, should we all go to the hideout at the same time or not” *scratches appear on everyone’s arms* “What the? I thought this healed, plus I didnt even feel anything… Wait Tyson, you didnt even go to… Oh no, he’s made clones of all of you! Don’t go to the hideout or the powers will be taken”

Blade Master: *notices a scratch on his arm* “What?”

Alzeon: *teleports Ash and Neuro to the room above the arena*

Blade Master: “Uh… Good luck…”

Ash: “We got no warning about this, but Neuro you don’t stand a chance” *jumps off the platform*

Resy: *still in meditation, sees a golden aura message* -A message from a spirit of the dead… Someone from my family?- *touches the globe*

Katelin (Resy’s Mom): -Resy! Your current enemy has made a clone of all your friends!! But when he tried to do the same with you, he did worse: he freed your negative part again! YOU MUST FACE DUNKEL ONCE AGAIN AND REABSORB HIM INSIDE YOU!! That damned Black Aura Unicorn!!-

(Dunkel was the Black Aura Divine Unicorn that Resy had to face, and that almost destroyed the Earth)

Resy: *wakes up from meditation* “GREAT DARNACTION!!! Draco!! The spirit of my mom warned me that Plasmorexis, while scratching me, freed my negative part once again instead of creating a clone of me!! I have to face him! He’s even worse than Plasmorexis!! It’s called Dunkel, and it’s a Black Aura Divine Unicorn…”

Sasuke: *zephys fuses with him* “I’m gonna go off to train with zephys, I need to get a good feel as to what I can do now, by the way I wouldnt call on thundor, he was a bad guy from our world, so its best to keep him at arms length” *he walks off to an open field* 

Tyson: *when deulication and vulcarex fuse into tyson his sword evolves into the golden flame sword* “now thats what I’m talking about, its heavy and that means there is a lot of power to it, and dont worry resy, I’ll have your back against dunkel but for now I need to test this sword, kurama fly me to above the ocean” 

Kurama: “you got it” *he flies tyson in dragon form to the seaside and then transforms back into the blade* “go for it!”

Tyson: “heavenly flame wave cutter” *he fires an attack so powerful that it splits the entire ocean for about 2 miles in half and then he lands in the middle of the ocean* “this sword, I can feel its power, its amazing”

Neuro: “i dont think it will be that easy for you im afraid” *he gives ash a really bad headache*

Shadowlance: “…I feel… a new presence… Who else could be on the island now?” *walks out of the forest*

Resy: -Thanks friends!-
*thinks back of her years on the Earth, when she received her diploma of linguistic high school. Thinks of her family, supporting her till the last. Some tears escape from her eyes, then she makes a huge sigh*
-Maybe I should fuse with a First One as well. Tiamat helped me a lot. She is an allmighty motherly creature, she created all the other arks in Hunter Island and protected them against the cruelty of human beings. When I managed to master her, she saw that there are also humans able to treat arks as real friends. And she accepted to be at my side. Now it’s time to go beyond my powers-
*notices the Shadowlance*
“Hey!! But you… You are the Shadowlance I had in my arkadion team before the Black Aura Crisis! You survived as well!!!”

Ash: “Argh” *lands on the ground below* “Why you little” *throws a smoke bomb down where Neuro is going to land*

(Btw shadow lance was frostknight after he was defeated and a frostjack escaped)

Cyrus: *runs towards the sounds of fighting*

Shadowlance: " the skullwraith that was on your team is no longer here. Only I remain." *slices the air with the lance, opening a dark rift*

Cyrus: *sees dark rift open up in front of him* " I’m going too fast to be able to stop." *Cyrus lights his body in white hot flames and crashes through* “what?” *looks at shadowlance and growls* “who are you?”

Blade Master: “What the… It’s… Me in the main room… But I’m in the room above the arena” *turns on the speakers* “Everyone lock your doors and stay inside them, there is an intruder in the main room, no need to worry I’ll handle it, in the mean time enjoy the match”

Resy: “In fact I had a Shadowlance in my team before the Black Aura Crisis! But I have got the wrong one, since MY Shadowlance was one of the first arks of my team dying during the Crisis. Anyway… Tiamat!”

Tiamat: “What’s up, little one? Dunkel?”

Resy: “I need your help against him…” *ultimates her*

Ultimate Tiamat: “OF COURSE! I’LL COME TO YOU WITH THE ENERGY OF ALL THE ARKS I HAVE CREATED!! THAT WILL BE ALL YOURS!!!”
*transforms into an aura globe which fuses with Resy’s heart, releasing a huge energy wave*

Neuro: *lands in the smoke bomb and coughs heavily* -this isnt good, this smoke is making me lose my vision and plus its pretty damn toxic too- *he covers his mouth and eyes with his scarf* -i’ll have to use my mind powers to track him-

Sasuke: *he hears the broadcast of the clone of blademaster through the mic* “this isnt good, zephys lets go help him”

Zephys: “right” *he physically manifests and takes sasuke through the storm clouds*

Resy: *senses Sasuke* -Uff! Need to move as well!!-
“Apophis! Dreadwolf! Voltiger! Follow me! And you two, Arborus and Esapid, find Ray and Mariya!”

The two First Ones: “Aye!”

Resy: *flies towards Sasuke in her Knight Of Cydonia mode*

Ash: *runs straight into the smoke and punches Neuro*

Blade Master: *walks into the main room* “Who are you?”

Blood Master: “Me? I’m you…” *pulls out his sword* “But better in every way” *their swords smash together*

Resy: *watches the scene from above, flying with her Unicorn wings* -What the Great Darnaction…?? Map Of The Problematique!!-
*with this Muser power, she analyses the aura of the surroundings. This is also her alternative sight when she loses the physical eyesight*
*sees Blade Master and Blood Master fighting, but the most incredible moment was that Resy saw that even if the two were perfectly still, their auras were swapping every now and then*
-GREAT DARNACTION!! Tiamat, Plasmorexis in this dimension has really a huge power!-

???: “No Resy, Plasmorexis isn’t still aware of the Aurasphere, but I am instead! Don’t you recognised your worst enemy?”

Resy: *sudden pain in the chest… Turns and sees a Black Aura Divine Unicorn*
"… DUNKEL!"

Blade Master: “So you are a clone then? That means that I am more powerful, not you” *strikes Blood Master into the wall*

Scorch: “What’s going on out there?” *unlocks his door and steps out*

Blood Master: *swings his sword*

Blade Master: *blocks it*

Blood Master: *kicks him then cuts his arm*

Scorch: *looks down from the third floor* “What the, two Blade Masters…” *walks over to Jace’s door* “Jace, Vector, Kira… You might want to see this”

Kira and Jace: *they arrive at the main room* “what the…”

Sasuke: *he arrives at the tournament building and runs into the opposite side of the main room* “I knew it” *he fire a huge electric blast at blood master*

Deulication: “resy is in trouble, you need to help her”

Tyson: “alright” *kurama forms into a dragon and flies until he meets resy* “so I’m guessing is this, dunkel?”

Blood Master: *his sword changes to electricity and he absorbs the blast, powering up his sword* “Thanks” *ducks under Blade Master’s attack* “You leave yourself open too often” *grabs him by the neck and flips him causing him to drop his sword*

Vector: “Which is which…”

Blood Master: *sticks his foot on his neck* “I told you… Better in everyway” *shoves his sword into Blade Master*

Blade Master: “How…”

Blood Master: *picks up Blade Master’s sword and sucks out all the power into his* “Good luck facing Plasmorex now Ray and Mariya” *walks out while casting a shield to absorb Sasuke’s attacks*

Scorch: *Runs down* “Blade Master…”

Sasuke: “fine then you leave me no choice” *he enters god mode* “Lightning gods roaring thunder!” *he uses electric impulses that are the size of molecules to destroy the blood master’s shield with a massive roar* “now for this charade to end, lightning gods chidori!” *instead of stabbing him with a chidori he fires it remotely at blood master*

Neuro: *gets hit badly* “ash we should stop, have you not sensed it yet, that huge amount of magic that just went off close by and plus I dont sense blade master anymore”

Ash: “Fine” *walks out to find Blade Master on the ground with a sword sticking out of him* “What?!”

Blade Master: “I know I told you to lock the doors but it’s probably best you broke the rules…”

Blood Master: *looks back and the chidori smashes* “He already knew you would do that…” *disappears*

Blade Master: “Ray… Mariya, make sure you get those powers and use them to defeat Plasmorex… Once he’s been sealed the clones would vanish from existence… I then would’ve never have gotten like this… Please, you have to leave and find Tyson he’ll guide you from there… Don’t fight the… The… Clo…nes” *his eyes close*

Ray: “No! Blade Master!”

Sasuke: “dammit… Its time to get your memories back you two” *he pierces mariya and ray with a chidori from each hand* 

Jace: “what the… You just killed them?!”

Neuro: “what on earth…”

Sasuke: “trust me this is the quickest way, they need to die to see their gods so they can get their powers” 

Aquarius: “now mariya, take this power and defeat the fallen one, plasmorexis” *she gives mariya the power of the water god*

Mariya: *she revives with her memories* “where am I?” *looks to the right* “sasuke! Is that you?”

Sasuke: “yeah… how are you feeling”

Mariya: “I’m okay but tell me where am I?” 

Sasuke: “you’re in a different realm now. Me draco tyson you and ray are the only ones who can lock plasmorexis forever”

Elgaia; “ray… take these powers and seal plasmorexis” *he gives ray the power of the earth god*

Ray: “I won’t rest until he is gone” *revives with his memories* “Mariya, Sasuke!”

Ash: “what the heck is going on…” *suddenly disappears along with the rest of the contestants*

Plasmorexis: “Now that the contestants are gone nothing will stop me from defending my world”