Hunter Island Beta Sign-Up

1. At least 10, I generally play iPhone games on my spare time, so I’m not entirely sure how much it adds up. I am usually playing very frequently.

1. Yes. Again, I’m not sure how many hours I’ve logged into it, but A LOT!

1.  English

1. Kawaii Pet Megu

1. None

1. iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

10-15 hours a day
Well i’ve completed the whole game but sure about how long it took :stuck_out_tongue:
I live Denmark so Danish but i speak very good aswell.
A lot are but the Zenonia series were probably my favorites (though i’m also looking forward to Micromon)
I haven’t beta tested an IOS game before but a lot on computer
I would be playing from an Iphone 4S

If you are willing to participate in beta testing for Hunter Island, please reply to this post with the following information. 

1. ~20 hours

2. Yes, ~100 hours

3. English

4. Monster’s Life

5. Not Beta tested before.

6. iPhone 4s, iOS 6.1.3

yes to all

1. 40+ hours
  2. Yes and my playing time has involved months worth of time.
  3. English
  4. It depends but Dragon Island ranks right around the top.
  5. I have assisted in testing the last Dragon Island update, (Ashley was the tester and the credit goes to her on posting the bugs from that time, if confirmation is needed then feel free to ask her.)
  6. iPod 4

Last note here is that I look forward to testing Hunter Island if I am selected, but if not then I shall look forward to when its released.

1. 38+ hours
  2. yes i played it for a few Werks until i had to reset my iPhone and my Save was gone
  3. German and English
  4. there isnt a Favorite Game. But Generally everything wirh a unique idea and no god damn forced on inApp-purchases.
    Dragon island was One of the few Games i REALLY enjoyed. Since it was made as a game and not a money making machine.
  5. i betatested some mmo’s but no mobile Games so far.
  6. iPhone 5 With iOS 6.1.4
  1. At least 12 probably a lot more

2. Yes and To many to count at least 100+

3. English

4. ummm Battle Nations

5. Do non IOS games count because if they do I have beta tested 3 MMOs

6. IMac with snow leppord IPad 3 iOS 6.1.3. iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.3

1. 2-5 hours a day
  2. Yes. Over 60-80 hours
  3. English
  4. Jurassic Park builder and Dragonvale
  5. None
  6. IPhone 4s
  1. 49 hours

2. Yes, around 300 hours

3. English

4. XCOM, mino monsters, clash of clans

5. I have betatested some MMOs but none of them are on the IOS device

6. iPhone 5 iOS 6.13, iPad 2 3G iOS 6.13, iPod Touch iOS 5.01

1. Based on my current schedule, I can Beta test approximately 20-24 hours per week.

2. I have played Dragon Island Blue for around 50 hours.

3. My native language is English.

4. Some of my other favorite IOS games to play are Clash of Clans and Bejeweled.

5. I haven’t beta tested any other IOS games (though I’ve tested a couple online MMOPRGs)

6  I own an IPOD Touch 4g with IOS 6.1.3.

10-15 hours per week 

250+

Danish but I’m fluent in english

Knights and Dragons, Clash of Clans, Dragon Island, Fifa 13, War of the Fallen, Badland, Icebreaker, Plague inc.

Never beta tested before

Ipad 2, iOS 6.1.3

1. How many hours do you have available for testing PER week?
    About 4-5 hours a day - probably more.

2. Have you played Dragon Island? If Yes, for how many hours?
    Of course!! Many hours.

3. What is your native language?
    English

4. What is your favorite iOS game (other than Dragon Island…just in case some of you pick it )
    Alien Hive, Dragonvale, Draw Something, Sketchbookx, and of course Dragon Island

5. What other IOS games have you beta tested?
    I have not yet.

6. Which IOS devices do you own? What is the OS version for each of the devices? (ie. iPhone 4s, ios 4.3)
    iPad - 6.0.1, iPhone 4s

Thanks,
TigerEyes <3

1. 3hours+

2. Yes

3. English

4. InfinityBlade2

5. None

6. Iphone 4s iOS 6.1.3

45+
  2. Have you played Dragon Island? If Yes, for how many hours?
    Yes, I have played about 300-400 hours with multiple game saves
  3. What is your native language?
    English
  4. What is your favorite iOS game (other than Dragon Island…just in case some of you pick it )
    battlenations,and Clash of Clans
  5. IOS games Beta
    I have never been in a beta testing
    6.Device and IOS
    Device:Ipad2 IOS 6.1.3

10-15 hrs

1. Have you played Dragon Island? If Yes, for how many hours?

Yes, approx 250-300 hrs

1. What is your native language?

English

1. What is your favorite iOS game (other than Dragon Island…just in case some of you pick it  :wink: )

Inifinty Blade, Destinia, Acension:Chronicale of the Godslayer

1. What other IOS games have you beta tested?

Nil,

1. Which IOS devices do you own? What is the OS version for each of the devices? (ie. iPhone 4s, ios 4.3)

iPhone 4

1. I could do 50+ hours

1. I have played Dragon Island and still am. I am uncertain of the total hours but I approximate at this point maybe 200+.

1. English

1. After taking Dragon Island out of the equation, I would have to say Knights and Dragons.

1. I have not beta tested other iOS games.

1. iPhone 4 with iOS 6.1.3 and an iPad 2 with iOS 6.1.3

1. 70+ hours
  2. 500 hours or more
  3. English
  4. MinoMonsters
  5. None
  6. iphone 4

(edit: reopened for next round of beta)

The sign up is now closed!

Thank you all for signing up and if you have been picked, you will receive a message from the developers with information regarding the beta.

To everyone else who was not picked to play the beta: come hang out in the forums! We have a lot of great people here and we will definitely need help building not only the community but information on the game itself!

So please, stay awhile, kick back and have some fun on the forums and we’ll hopefully see you guys around!

reopening this for the next round of beta. 

1. How many hours do you have available for testing PER week?    anywhere from 7-15

2. Have you played Dragon Island? If Yes, for how many hours?    i dont understand how or why people keep track of how long they play, but im stuck on the three shenrons in the tournament and cant capture the second village because of the stupid unhappy birds and tortillas, so id say fairly long.

3. What is your native language?   english

4. What is your favorite iOS game (other than Dragon Island…just in case some of you pick it  :wink:my favorite is currently defender of texel, however geomon i think surpassed all other games on the app store.

5. What other IOS games have you beta tested? unfortunately none…

6. Which IOS devices do you own? What is the OS version for each of the devices?   iphone 4, ios 6.1.3