Hunter Island Beta Sign-Up

1. 10+ hours

2. Too many.

3. Mandarin and English

4. Zenonia series, Terra Monsters, D.O.T., Blood Brothers, and many others

5. None yet

6. itouch 4, ios 6.1.3

1. I have about 5-8 hours per day so roughly I would have 40+ hours per week for beta testing.
  2. yes I brought dragon island blue, I’ve clocked probably about 60 or so hours cleared with all the starters, although my first starter was the white wryn, my fav. Mob would have to be Ifrit.
  3. I’m Vietnamese, born in vietnam, grow up in California, currently living in Kansas
  4. my fav. iOS game right now would have to be Order and Chaos, both the mmo as well as the card duels
  5. I had only beta tested for one game previous to this request, and that was for “Arcane Warrior”
  6. I own a iPhone 4S, running iOS 6.01 I believe

Thank you for the opportunity to test drive this soon to be amazing game, hopefully if you decide to pick me I’ll be able to provide some valuable feedback.

1. How many hours do you have available for testing PER week?     20+

1. Have you played Dragon Island? If Yes, for how many hours?   Yes, 100 hours give or take.

1. What is your native language?    english

1. What is your favorite iOS game (other than Dragon Island…just in case some of you pick it   ;) )   I dont really have a favorite. I tend to beat the games and move on, or in DIB’s case, work for completions.

1. What other IOS games have you beta tested?  Not a single game, though not for lack of trying.

1. Which IOS devices do you own? What is the OS version for each of the devices?    iphone 4, ios 6.1.3

sorry for posting two times- i already posted once before, for the first beta  :slight_smile:

is it posible to delete a post? all i did was edit the information that i wrote before away…

Please, no posting your information multiple times.

1. How many hours do you have available for testing PER week? 

35 or more

1. Have you played Dragon Island? If Yes, for how many hours?

no, i didn’t

1. What is your native language?

english

1. What is your favorite iOS game (other than Dragon Island…just in case some of you pick it   ;) )

mino monsters

1. What other IOS games have you beta tested?

none

1. Which IOS devices do you own? What is the OS version for each of the devices? (ie. iPhone 4s, ios 4.3)

i pad mini ios 6

around 20

yes, a lot

english

temple run

none

ipod 4, ios 6.13

1. 30-40 hours

2. Yes. Hundreds.

3. English.

4. I enjoy subway surfers and the Tiny Village/Monsters/Castle games.

5.None. This will be the first when you guys pick me :slight_smile:

1. I have an iphone 4s OS 6.1.3.
  1. 20+

2. Yes, logged in a good 60+ hours

3. English

4. Mino Monsters

5. Not been picked for any though I did register for Dragon Island

6. iPod 4thGen, iOS 6.1.3

1. How many hours do you have available for testing PER week?     20+

1. Have you played Dragon Island? If Yes, for how many hours?    Yes, 100 hours give or take.

1. What is your native language?   English

1. What is your favorite iOS game (other than Dragon Island…just in case some of you pick it    ;) ) Plants vs Zombie, Paramon

1. What other IOS games have you beta tested : Paramon

1. Which IOS devices do you own? What is the OS version for each of the devices?    iPod 4, ios 6.1.3

If you are willing to participate in beta testing for Hunter Island, please reply to this post with the following information.

1. How many hours do you have available for testing PER week? 16 hours

2. Have you played Dragon Island? If Yes, for how many hours? Yes and for like 20+ hours

3. What is your native language? English

4. What is your favorite iOS game (other than Dragon Island…just in case some of you pick it ) sims freeplay

5. What other IOS games have you beta tested? None so far

6. Which IOS devices do you own? What is the OS version for each of the devices? (ie. iPhone 4s, ios 4.3) iPod touch 5gen iOS 6.1.3

Please DO NOT post any personal information in the replies. We will select a few and get back to you via the email you used to register. (sorry Apple rules, we can’t have you all participate).

1. How many hours do you have available for testing PER week? 5-20 hours

2. Have you played Dragon Island? If Yes, for how many hours? Yes, 30-75

3. What is your native language? English

4. What is your favorite iOS game (other than Dragon Island…just in case some of you pick it :wink: ) rainbow six

5. What other IOS games have you beta tested? None

6. Which IOS devices do you own? What is the OS version for each of the devices? (ie. iPhone 4s, ios 4.3) iPod touch 3rd gen. 6.1.3

1.I work from home, so I am on my iPad pretty much all day and even when I get in bed, so I’d say between 4-12 hours depending on whether I’m busy that day, some days I will even manage 16, because I really am on my iPad that much.

1. Yes, in the hundreds of hours. (Between 150-300)

2. English

3. I like the Zenonia series, it’s a fantastic playset, great quests, worth every penny, has provided me thousands of hours of entertainment, I loved 1-4. Besides that I also like infinity blade.

4. This would be my first.

5. iPad Mini, iOS 6.1.3.

If you are willing to participate in beta testing for Hunter Island, please reply to this post with the following information. 

20-30

Yes, about 60 hours

English

1. What is your favorite iOS game (other than Dragon Island…just in case some of you pick it   ;) )

Eternal Legacy is a top, but classic social games like Hayday are fun to play with friends

I have never beta tested an IOS game, but I have been a beta tester for over 5 games

1. Which IOS devices do you own? What is the OS version for each of the devices? (ie. iPhone 4s, ios 4.3)

Iphone 5s 6.1.4

Please DO NOT post any personal information in the replies. We will select a few and get back to you via the email you used to register. (sorry Apple rules, we can’t have you all participate).

As many as possible. Plenty of free time.

Yes, for an unknown amount of time.

English.

1. What is your favorite iOS game (other than Dragon Island…just in case some of you pick it )

I tend to jump favorites, anything RPG sticks around for a while.

I have never beta tested an IOS game.

iPhone 3G IOS 4.2
iPod Touch 4th Generation IOS 6.1.3

1. I can test about 40 hours per week.
  2. 200+
  3. English.
  4. Blood Brothers RPG
  5. I am an official beta tester for Gree and Robinson Tech. I have tested Dragon Realms, Growtopia, and Dungeon Scroll all for the iOS.
  6. Owner of an iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, and iPad 2. All are 6.1.3 iOS, excluding the 3GS which is iOS 4.1.

i can play 35 hours per week

i’ve played for 300+ hours

english

ballon tower defense 5

no other beta tests

iphone 4s iOS 6.1.3 

play 20-30 hours/week

dragon island 70+ hours

English

games: Million Arthurs, rage of bahamus , princess punt…

I have never been accepted in IOS beta’s however I have been apart in multiply PC betas

iphone 4 , ios 5.1

i’m available  for testing 20 + hours per week

i’ve played dragon Island for more than 250 hours

my native Language is italian but i can speak a good english too

my favourite ios game IOS game is head soccer but i like mmo too

i never tested a beta for the IOS

i-phone 3gs, IOS 6.1.3

1. How many hours do you have available for testing PER week? a
    Already à lot 3-4 hours per day but it could change so per week 25-30 hours

2. Have you played Dragon Island? If Yes, for how many hours? Yes i play dragon Island i réal y like it i restart it 3 Time and each Time finish the underworld and finish one Time the tournament to get time

3. What is your native language? French but i speak also english

4. What is your favorite iOS game (other than Dragon Island…just in case some of you pick it ) already there are two minomonster and clash of clan

5. What other IOS games have you beta tested? None

6. Which IOS devices do you own? What is the OS version for each of the devices? iPhone 4S, iOS 7 bêta 6 ipod 5 iOS 7 bêta 6 or iPod 4 iOS 6.1.3