How to beat 3 Deodragon in front line???

I really need help with that.

Last level of new Super Challenge Battle.

How are you guys countering the triple Deo FL? Half of my team gets wiped out before I even get an attack.

Spam of sleep revenge at FL if you have them with dreamy entranceat 5th or 6th also knock back next for bane when it comes then its sleep all the way until the end,other than that its hard

yeap really hard, i dont have any of them.

Monster list maybe I or others can help

Thnx for the merge,easier cleaner forum

We don’t need 2 topics on this, merged.

3 deos fl is better than 4 deos fl (looking at you garcia) sleep revenge helps or put some death revenge monsters at fl and hope for the best revenge results

Also 4 monsters with HG at FL for players who has tenebris,2 Deo hits to kill FL and the stealth entrance to counter 3Rd hit then you control the game

Place talo hellfox and a another Dr to get rid from 3 deo

Death revenge in frontline!!

You could run bulky water types or HG monsters to absorb more hits at the beginning. Camoflauge is another surefire way to slow them down.

Death revenge monster: but the cheapest one!
Like Rhyno and Puffoxin, and maybe clone / stun revenge monsters or something like that.
Because if you have Chronozeros or the 2.form you can deal high damage with timestrike all.

Just run 4 death revenge lead they will blast regardless so anything in lead will die

All right. I’ve been trying for days and cannot get the enemy down past 4 in reinforcements. Guess I’ll ask for advice. Here’s my last lineup and what I have to work with.
https://imgur.com/gallery/ewbcn

1 deo blast means nebel will die, puff and rhyno will go to HG, bane enters and kill your own 2 HG monsters without triggering their DR effect. Thats why bane 5th is a bad option to start with.

Also i wouldnt put puff and rhyno on FL, cuz their revenge is payback revenge - killing the monster who killed them. Deo will kill them together so its a waste to use them together. U can put 1 of them in 5th spot tho.