Defeating Third Shortcut Team (DC)

Wow thats alot of legends.

I managed to win with 3 “mines” on my field:

1. Sleep lock (stormloch and shadowhunter). Beware of tridrakhan the devil. Make sure that before he comes in, have an unstunable 4 star give turner in, and time it right. Other then that, sleep lock will hold up most of the fight. The enemy is not buffed, so i dont think you need polarion, just 2 or 3 sleepers with a goos support.

2.doom, as an exxelent midfielder he destroyed a bunch of them alone. Had to support around him. I dont see you have him, but enough options for a devasting mid game, im sure you have tactics for them in your sleeve.

1. Last biter. Didnt need to use him, but hes great for last resort.

For sum - make 3 “hard to get over spots”, and support around them. Shocking entrances and the stunning risky healer are great for that, alongside with give turners and stun bombers.

Edit:
Almost forgot, the last monsters on their team are alot of sleepers. Try using bane and poison strategy in you back line.

Try nightrider, Midas, as protector/stun absorb, se TT FL with serapheon at 5, then alternate between sweepers and epic GTs through the rest of your team:

I.e.: chrome
GT
Bane
Gt
Flarevern
GT
Penguinator
Gt
And so on ending with godfeather

Just get your sweepers going and spam GTs. You need to kill a lot of enemies, if you can put away 8 or so with your FL before nightrider dies, you’ll only need 4 or so kills out of each sweeper. With a little luck I think you have the monsters to beat it

Use abyss in the front then have a protector with stun absorb, TT, and heal to let bane in 5th come in…then stun, GT, etc.

Won’t abyss die easily because of deo quick charge??? I thought of that idea but I thought maybe abyss will die because of deo.

No, deo isn’t buffed

I also tried it multiple times, at the end i made it with this team

Alright will try it later zard, so who should go with abyss on fl aside from protector?? I know that bane should be in 5th

Usually my entire front line is devastated by Deo. His quick charge and energy blast eats chunks out of my front line. That’s why I went for some DRs. I’ll try some of your strategies in a bit. I do have a decent night-night team but Bane always ruins it for me.

I put 4 SE DD’s in my FL, it gets good for a while until tridrakhan comes and stuns my team and destroys my tempo. -_-

I did it with a stun lock and triple APs. Once three of the enemies are stunned into oblivion, just accelerate them then pick off enemies one by one. The trick is to use touch to make them space out perfectly from each other by about 30-40 seconds, and there’s few monsters that can manage anything before it gets eaten. Abyss is the only one you really have to be careful about.

Oh yeah, and this fight is solid proof that you don’t need buffs to provide us with a legitimate challenge.

water generally has a good chance against deo, even some Epics survive he blast

Yup it more fun, because u know how much damage ur monsters deal, which u dont in SCB due to the buff… I really want to try a 100+ monster team with no buff…That would be a true challenge

If you have any monsters with Create Duplicate and Stun Revenge, use them in your team. What I did was just use random monsters to kill around 10 of the monsters and then just kept using duplicates and letting the stun activate when they die which gave me enough time to make more duplicates. I had three of them but 2 should work too and maybe 1 depending on how many your normal team kills

Very nice collection :+1:

Gratz- on finally finishing it

Congrats on finishing the shortcut, just don’t try to bring that same team to PVP!

As for the rest of the DC you should either use Sleep monsters or desperate double monsters. In between battles you can change around your FL in the event that someone dies. I’d throw in haniwei if you have it too, it’s a nice option with HP sharing to keep DDs in the red but not at hold ground

Z19 GaryOak

I basically have one team for 90% of pve events, which is lion/midas/lava/autopoison into bane. Midgame is just a ton of stun into bolvicus and serapheon to heal up, then more autopoisoners into drako, penguinator, godfeather and a stun bomber to finish.
90% of the time dual moves will take down semi-buffed opponents if both targets are poisoned/sleeping, so focus on those and just pack in a metric ton of stun. Then just keep godfeather alive at the end and clean up if necessary.

Tabris with the amount of legends you own, I have no idea how you couldn’t finish this first or second try Your account is fantastic! I have not half of what you got and still did it second try :stuck_out_tongue: I give you a hint: try out teams until you can’t see monsters anymore and you figured out which synergy your pool of monsters has. You will be surprised how strong you actually can be :wink:

I have the same sentiments Batcop, I could only come close to beating the 3rd shortcut, 6 mons remaining with just 5 legends, this guy should be having no problems with this challenge. :slight_smile:

How to be good at NM. Right there. Perfectly describes most top level players.