How One Ark Can Ruin A Game

It’s amazing how Stegospike can single handedly ruin PvP. Not even the stego/charca combo, bc that’s fairly easy to beat, but just stego. I mean who thought that it would be a good idea to give him a move that stuns and costs less in TU than what it stuns for? That’s the only thing wrong with him. /rant

I hate to say it BUT multiple arks have had this same argument, Stego just happens to be the flavor of the month

Post it in the monsters that needs to be rebalanced thread

It already is, multiple times

Admin himself said stegospike AND charcalynx will be rebalanced in an update, and possibly among other arkadions.

So they know. Relax, y’all

among other arks??

curious…

Oh no, I meant “possibly” among other arks.

See what I do to myself?! My words have betrayed me!

Please don’t quote me on that.

Well, technically you already did, but you know what I mean.

Apologies if I accidentally got your hopes up :S

Ahahaha. 

@Stego - Knockback, Guardian, Scapegoat, Dragonbane…

more of hopes down if anyone im using is being nerfed too haha… all good kook… lol i quoted u on that already…

I think they should rebalance the minespider because I don’t have one.

They should rebalance mine spider because you don’t have one?

What?

You know, that feeling that you get when you don’t have a minespider and you’re jealous that everyone’s beating you in PvP with it but when you do have one you’re pwning all the newbs and you don’t really want it to be rebalanced anymore because it’s just that awesome.

That’s kinda funny

Come on! Do not forget stegospike is an 9 star ark! It has been nerfed a bit and the stun strageties can be dealed with easily!

So you still claim for what? Give you one stego or delete this ark?

The only thing I can find from your eyes is envy as you do not have one~~

(Do not misunderstand, I use a team entirely without stegospike and I slash stunner team without difficulty. I am just tired of you guys’ meaningless complaination.)

I was kidding about the minespider but I do wish I had one. I find there are a lot of dangerous combinations like the shadowstalker/chill queen. However the stego/charc combination is the one I hate and it should be rebalanced. Most of the others will be more properly balanced when they simply limit bonus actions.