Feeling after long play PVP and get Kamiwyrm,pls share.

For me.Still want to play PVP but not care about win or lose.

But no point to play often as before,Could Developer add new reward for PVP.

Seem people who get Kami without cheat or hack may be around 15 I guess.

Hope next update can ban all hacker as make Kami look cheap to get it easy.

In pvp, the players that sill use the stego/charc strategy are much more of an annoyance than hackers. I would like to see additional Pvp awards. Maybe a minespider at 1100000 diamonds. Please :slight_smile:

Out of my 489 loses, at least 50 caused by you. 

So pls don’t stop playing after you got kami :slight_smile: So I can still have a revenge.

We PVPed today as well and I hope to do so going forward.

I have a minespider :smiley: and I think if it was a reward it should be around 600-700k diamonds. It not as good as kami so

1.100.000 should be cryowyrm !----------------------------------------------------------V this one :smiley:

Says the other guy who farms himself for diamonds :wink:

What’s pathetic is that even with Kami he still runs Stego/charc and STILL can’t beat me. Good try, Jooky. Come again soon pls.

Every strategy may be very weak to someone but win 99% to other.

And Stun team can beat very easy if you can scramble as every stun ark is too weak.

You will rarely see Stun team in PVP  master league as it is very easy beat if no good strategy.

If you have a chance please try stun team and you will proof my word.

So what is your Game center name so I will add you for challenge.

Why would I want to add someone who (1) uses something that takes no strategy and (2) even with kami can’t find something that works against someone who has no OM’s pre-goldenhorn? Sounds like a waste of time.

hahaha ,I don’t get it. Sorry man. I think I beat you many time than lost.

Actually, you’ve only beaten me once. Good try, however. I’ve beaten you twice alone today.

Crystal have we battled before? I know I’ve beaten jooky, and he’s beaten me more probs…

We have! A few times, actually.

What is your line up. Today I fight someone very tough so I may be you? Even got KAMI, I still don’t understand how to calculate the time each turn.

Hope it you that fight very well so you can teach me how to calculate in a forum.

This help game more fun?

Anywary, how to check someone username, only check at game center after play with?

That take time to check if we need to know, not convenient at all.

Why dev. not at name on fight screen.

I do not have Kami. However, one doesn’t need kami to beat someone with a kami or kami/Stego/charc.

I beat don stun 2 times in a row :smiley: although it was more he made a few mistakes with his strategy.

I beat you today pretty badly jooky! And then I got the defeat bug!! I think I had like 7 arks left! You shouldn’t lose so badly with kami… Maybe the stun doesn’t work very well?

Stun team easy beat if you know its weak point.

And it may have a bug that kine up change without scramble many time,not sure how and why.

But it save time to have more win.

I can get 30 win in an hour.

^^ brave

Gotta give props for the guts to come on here and rub it in everyone’s face.

Stego will be nerfed jooky so your stun team will no longer work FYI if the update ever comes… Then you will actually have to strategize so I would suggest starting now as we have all been working at it for months :wink:

Ohhh,really?May be true . ha
haha

Anyway,now I got KAMI and last 1,000 diamond so no point to play PVP

Just play if get new OM ark for few turn.

And update I think it may be release on early of year 2020?