How many gems do you reach the anniversary with?

How many gems do you reach the anniversary with?
Now I have 1600, I plan to accumulate all that is left until the anniversary.

If you can afford to pay gems, how many do you plan to spend?
I get to spend 20 USD lol.

I’m just asking out of curiosity =)

2 Likes

I can reach the anniversary with more than 3000 free gems

2 Likes

and I don’t even have 1 USD :sob:

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:grin::+1:

That’s my bro

2 Likes

I am 2.1k gems now exactly. Considering below average-aversge luck in 2 shrines from now on and great PvP limited rewards( like in last anniv) in PvP next month, I hope to reach at least 2.7-2.8k and maybe even 3k if I am lucky. I hope to awaken both mythics at anniv. I was at 750 by June end and have not spent a single gem till now. Grinded a lot too with hell mode almost done. I grinded 370 gems in last month without including shrine. I am not planning to buy any gems with money.

I hope that they allow us to use 20 six start tickets to get a shard of old rare gem mythic once this anniv.

2 Likes

How many you have now?

May be 1000 gems with out pay gems. I have 650 now. This is my first Anniversary

1 Like

Probably around 100 gems iff devs give 50 gems free :sweat_smile: im expecting a free mythic ticket iff not , well its my time to leave the game

lol

You are having beautiful numbers!! :heart_eyes: I hope to wake up one…

I might be reach with 1000 but I’m probably gonna skip anniv, like I did in 6th,5th and 4th lol I maybe hatch some packs but not much ,I prefer awake my Carmilla after anniv

1 Like

She is so OP

My question is… in which account do you plan to acquire it? hahaha

2 Likes

No me llevo mucho por eso!:joy: her âss is op

Funny question :joy: and my answer is that in the only account I save gems and when I talk about this thinks I refer always to my original account,if not what’s the point?

1 Like

The Godfather of my Heart​:people_hugging::muscle:

2500 Bro

I only have 630😵, idk if a shrine will come again before anni

2 Likes

There should be 2 more shrines before anniv going by their past frequency

2 Likes

tenor

1 Like